When Silva beats Sonnen AGAIN will he finally shut up?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » When Silva beats Sonnen AGAIN will he finally shut up?
POLL: Will he?
yes 23% (6)
no 77% (20)
SpiderSilva
7/2/12 9:14:58PM
Hopefully

He more than likely won't get another title shot till Silva retires if he is finished quik.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
prophecy033
7/2/12 9:16:37PM
oh man......oh oh ....NOPE
frizzzlecake
7/2/12 9:23:55PM
When Silva loses to Sonnen will he blame it on a injury?
SmileR
7/2/12 9:27:42PM
One thing Anderson hasn't spoken about is how he's slowing down. He's the ripe old age of 37 and going against a spritely 35 year old who's taken as little damage as he has!

The big question is what will Silva blame when Chael whoops his ass again?!
SpiderSilva
7/2/12 9:31:03PM
Never heard silva make any excuses. Last fight he was told he should pull out of the fight 10 days before and didn't. AND STILL BEAT A CHEATER
SmileR
7/2/12 9:39:46PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Never heard silva make any excuses. Last fight he was told he should pull out of the fight 10 days before and didn't. AND STILL BEAT A CHEATER

Firstly he only technically cheated! In the eyes of his loyal supporters he had perviously had approval for this slanderous claim and should have never ben accused!

And secondly yes he did beat him. . . But now he's old.

And thirdly his rib excuse is only mildly better than David Haye's sore toe excuse!
SpiderSilva
7/2/12 9:40:01PM

Posted by SmileR

One thing Anderson hasn't spoken about is how he's slowing down. He's the ripe old age of 37 and going against a spritely 35 year old who's taken as little damage as he has!

One thing is for sure Sonnen will have plenty of complaints of why he lost. AGAIN.
ghandikush
7/2/12 9:40:43PM

Posted by SmileR

Sonnens not on his level without cheating, Andersons tdd has developed close to Bisping level and Chael was barely able to handle a powerless brit, without his friendly testosterone elevators.
SpiderSilva
7/2/12 9:43:48PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by SpiderSilva

Firstly he only technically cheated! In the eyes of his loyal supporters he had perviously had approval for this slanderous claim and should have never ben accused!

And secondly yes he did beat him. . . But now he's old.

And thirdly his rib excuse is only mildly better than David Haye's sore toe excuse!

Cheaters get caught and well he got caught.
prophecy033
7/2/12 10:04:21PM
Even if Sonnen had the approval to use TRT, his levels still would have been far above the levels that would have been approved.

Silva is getting older and may be slowing down. He better have improved his tdd or he's gonna end up on his back again.

All in all, each guys gonna know their in a fight. I just hope the guy I pick wins.
Chael_Sonnen
7/2/12 11:04:46PM
The Voice of Reason has arrived.....

When Chael_Sonnen posts, the PG is turned upside down with lively excitement.

When SpiderSilva posts.....*crickets* *crickets* (NO ONE CARES)

Hey SpiderSilva - - please read Chapter 6 and let me know what you think....I expect you to take notes, there will be a test on Sunday after I defend MY BELT for the 5th time.

(Talks in a whisper, the chapter is about GREATNESS and being a CHAMPION)
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
SpiderSilva
7/2/12 11:15:14PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

The Voice of Reason has arrived.....

When Chael_Sonnen posts, the PG is turned upside down with lively excitement.

When SpiderSilva posts.....*crickets* *crickets* (NO ONE CARES)

Hey SpiderSilva - - please read Chapter 6 and let me know what you think....I expect you to take notes, there will be a test on Sunday after I defend MY BELT for the 5th time.

(Talks in a whisper, the chapter is about GREATNESS and being a CHAMPION)

I'm wondering why anyone would read a chapter from someone who knows nothing of being a world champion????

Hope no one stops posting again after a loss.
Bubbles
7/2/12 11:21:37PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

is there proof of this, or is that from the mouth of Silva and Soreass?
SpiderSilva
7/2/12 11:26:24PM
Watch Like Water.

Or do you need a Dr's note
ghandikush
7/3/12 12:17:21AM

Posted by prophecy033

Even if Sonnen had the approval to use TRT, his levels still would have been far above the levels that would have been approved.

Silva is getting older and may be slowing down. He better have improved his tdd or he's gonna end up on his back again.

All in all, each guys gonna know their in a fight. I just hope the guy I pick wins.

Chael fought even with anderson standing in their first fight, I definitely think the TRT was the utter ground domination and ability to actually rock Silva with punches.

His takedowns havent looked the same since his trt performances.
FastKnockout
7/3/12 12:24:06AM

Posted by SmileR

If I'm not mistaken, Chael is always leaving the cage a bloody mess, win or lose.
FastKnockout
7/3/12 12:26:21AM

Posted by frizzzlecake

When Silva loses to Sonnen will he blame it on a injury?

I could understand what you're trying to say if Silva had lost, but the man won. Maybe there was an injury?lol
frizzzlecake
7/3/12 12:36:52AM
Why does it matter if he won or lost? Are you saying had Anderson not won, he wouldn't talk about his rib injury?
Adrenaline
7/3/12 2:54:23AM

Posted by ghandikush

[Andersons tdd has developed close to Bisping level and Chael was barely able to handle a powerless brit, without his friendly testosterone elevators.

His takedowns havent looked the same since his trt performances

I don't know why I respond to you, but what exactly do you base either of these statements of off? Do you just make it up as you go as it suits you?

1: What have you seen that would imply that Anderson's TDD is anywhere near Bispings? Secondly, I can't stand Bisping and he certainly lacks KO power but "powerless brit"??? Bisping has excellent takedown defense, always has but we will get to that in a second.

Lets take a look, Anderson Silva has had two fights since Chael in 2010. Vitor Belfort and Yushin Okami. How many times do you think Vitor tried to take down Anderson in their fight...I will give you second to think........the answer is not a single time.

Ok, Yushin Okami certainly tested his TDD though right? Yeah he totally did, with one (1) as in a single take down attempt.

I'm not saying that Silva hasn't improved his TDD, maybe he has and we will find out but you state something that has no evidence. Unless you are privy to his fight camps, or have some inside information that I'm sure we would all love to hear.

2. Chael has also had two fights since his last visit with Anderson. He first fought Brian Stann who he threw around like a large child. Now to be fair, Brian has always struggled on the ground but he is a massive 185 and as strong as they come and Sonnen annihilated him.

His second fight was with Bisping, who you claim is a "powerless brit". Sure it was far from dominance because Bisping has some of the best TDD in the game.

Two examples:

Rashad Evans: could only land 38% of his take down attempts on Bisping at LHW, and this was when all Rashad did was take people down.

Hamill, also at LHW only landed 50% of his attempts against Bisping.

Chael landed 57%.

My point being is that Bisping has faced some serious wrestlers, who often were much bigger than him. You can say he is annoying, lacks power, etc.. but you can't question his TDD.

SpiderSilva
7/3/12 8:07:13AM

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by ghandikush

[Andersons tdd has developed close to Bisping level and Chael was barely able to handle a powerless brit, without his friendly testosterone elevators.

I don't know why I respond to you, but what exactly do you base either of these statements of off? Do you just make it up as you go as it suits you?

1: What have you seen that would imply that Anderson's TDD is anywhere near Bispings? Secondly, I can't stand Bisping and he certainly lacks KO power but "powerless brit"??? Bisping has excellent takedown defense, always has but we will get to that in a second.

Lets take a look, Anderson Silva has had two fights since Chael in 2010. Vitor Belfort and Yushin Okami. How many times do you think Vitor tried to take down Anderson in their fight...I will give you second to think........the answer is not a single time.

Ok, Yushin Okami certainly tested his TDD though right? Yeah he totally did, with one (1) as in a single take down attempt.

I'm not saying that Silva hasn't improved his TDD, maybe he has and we will find out but you state something that has no evidence. Unless you are privy to his fight camps, or have some inside information that I'm sure we would all love to hear.

2. Chael has also had two fights since his last visit with Anderson. He first fought Brian Stann who he threw around like a large child. Now to be fair, Brian has always struggled on the ground but he is a massive 185 and as strong as they come and Sonnen annihilated him.

His second fight was with Bisping, who you claim is a "powerless brit". Sure it was far from dominance because Bisping has some of the best TDD in the game.

Two examples:

Rashad Evans: could only land 38% of his take down attempts on Bisping at LHW, and this was when all Rashad did was take people down.

Chael landed 57%.

My point being is that Bisping has faced some serious wrestlers, who often were much bigger than him. You can say he is annoying, lacks power, etc.. but you can't question his TDD.

As a Silva fan I even know his TDD isn't as good as Bispings.
Chael_Sonnen
7/3/12 9:11:44AM
Yeah, Chael looked horrible against Spits......

He only OUTSTRUCK Mikey
He only had MORE TAKEDOWNS

An-der-son only wishes he had Mike's TDD......

Wait until you hear Chael at the Press Conference this afternoon.....I'll leave it at that
ghandikush
7/3/12 10:20:34AM

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by ghandikush

Two examples:

Chael landed 57%.

Stats aside Yushin had a hell of a time taking Anderson down and he throws around most of the rest of the division.

Chael got Stann down but struggle to do so massively. Watch his fights with Okami, Marquardt, and silva.

Then watch him struggle with Stanns raw strength and Bisping. Marquardt and Okami are brutally strong but he has to takedown bot Bisping and Stann with raw persistence?

That aside I had forgotten he gets to TRT again for this fight because I forgot they didnt abide by the general rule that if you fail a testosterone level sample you arent allowed to use trt.
frizzzlecake
7/3/12 3:04:53PM
He didn't get his suspension for failing a testosterone test, he got it because he didn't file the correct paper work with the commission of California. That's why the sentence was reduced.
prophecy033
7/3/12 4:39:49PM

Posted by frizzzlecake

He didn't get his suspension for failing a testosterone test, he got it because he didn't file the correct paper work with the commission of California. That's why the sentence was reduced.

He would have been suspended even if he had clearance because of his T/E levels either that or if they knew about it prior, they wouldn't have allowed him to fight like Marquardt
Bubbles
7/3/12 10:54:11PM

Posted by ghandikush
Andersons tdd has developed close to Bisping level and Chael was barely able to handle a powerless brit, without his friendly testosterone elevators.

what the hell has given you this illusion?
Bubbles
7/3/12 11:01:36PM

Posted by ghandikush

Stats aside Yushin had a hell of a time taking Anderson down and he throws around most of the rest of the division.

Chael got Stann down but struggle to do so massively. Watch his fights with Okami, Marquardt, and silva.

Then watch him struggle with Stanns raw strength and Bisping. Marquardt and Okami are brutally strong but he has to takedown bot Bisping and Stann with raw persistence?

That aside I had forgotten he gets to TRT again for this fight because I forgot they didnt abide by the general rule that if you fail a testosterone level sample you arent allowed to use trt.

Everyone you mentioned there has far better TDD than Silva and Sonnen still got the TDs. I don't see how Silva has improved his TDD to a Bisping level with his camp