UFC signs undefeated Azamat Gashimov

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC signs undefeated Azamat Gashimov
emfleek
12/22/11 11:23:31AM
MMADieHards.com has learned that russian prospect Azamat Gashimov to the UFC

Azamat has a record of 7-0 with six impressive finishes with his latest being an armbar submission victory over Azay Mamedov at Tsumada Fighting Championships 5.

Samuel Kardan, a V.P at MVC Sports Management who is also the President of KDojo MMA told MMADieHards.com, “I am very proud to work with Michael Constantino to continue to bring Russian talent to the UFC & Strikeforce.”

LINK
Budgellism
12/22/11 11:29:00AM
What weight class will he be fighting in? Also, his record looks great but 6 of his opponents have only had one fight.
Bubbles
12/22/11 1:02:32PM

Posted by Budgellism

What weight class will he be fighting in? Also, his record looks great but 6 of his opponents have only had one fight.

Twenty20Dollars
12/22/11 1:37:51PM

Posted by Budgellism

My guess is 155 from the video, he looks about that size from the video in the link.

Weird that the weight class isn't listed on his sherdog page and the same for all the fighters he's faced.

Maybe they don't keep track of weight in Russia.
Aether
12/22/11 3:12:13PM
Borat's producer is fighting MMA?

cowcatcher
12/22/11 3:14:00PM

Posted by Aether

Borat's producer is fighting MMA?

My first thought when I read it too.

I think the pic I was going to post might be a bit too racy...guess it's all for me
Aether
12/22/11 3:26:15PM
I hear he studied under keith hackney.
Twenty20Dollars
12/22/11 8:10:49PM
mmamania saying he's a bantamweight