UFC signs Mike Swick to new contract

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC signs Mike Swick to new contract
Porch28
4/8/08 11:09:12PM
The Ultimate Fighting Championship has signed welterweight competitor Mike Swick to a new contract, according to a report in the April 10 print edition of the Wrestling Observer.

LINK
CantAndleDaRiddum
4/8/08 11:31:58PM
good deal, i always look forward to watching him. but davis might hurt him pretty bad. cant wait to watch it
MMAcca
4/9/08 1:26:00AM
Good signing. Like Mike Swick a lot and he definately can go places in the UFC at his new weight class.

The fight with Davis is a nightmare to call though......
SpiderSilva
4/9/08 8:47:49AM
I met Swick @ Fight Night was vary fan friendly didn't seem like he wanted to be around the fans at all
casey64
4/9/08 9:49:54AM
This is great news that he has a new contract but the only reson I am excited about is because Marcus Davis is gonna kill him
silverbullet
4/9/08 2:40:41PM
Mike Swick does not have too much charisma, I don't know why. It's just really hard for me to care about the outcome of his next fight.
chubbud22
4/9/08 2:48:48PM
Swick fu baby. I like Swick cant wait to see him fight him.
Red-Dragon
4/9/08 2:55:58PM
Swick doesnt get me too excited and looked poor last time out. Davis will smash him and the the UFC will wish they waited a while before renewing as they could have paid 10K less per fight.
MMAcca
4/9/08 4:57:00PM

Posted by Red-Dragon

Swick doesnt get me too excited and looked poor last time out. Davis will smash him and the the UFC will wish they waited a while before renewing as they could have paid 10K less per fight.

What rate is he on now ?