UFC Signs Major TV Deal For England

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC Signs Major TV Deal For England
DCRage
1/17/08 2:05:25PM
At today's pre-UFC 80 press conference, it was annoued that UFC and Setanta Sports had reached an agreement to air all UK UFC events over the next few years, including all US UFC live events after July and the "UFC Wired" TV series.

Article
Smd277
1/17/08 2:06:04PM
thats nice too see more countries getting interested in mma
punkgrl-com
1/17/08 2:22:23PM
So does this mean that after July we finally get the UFC events live on Setanta rather than 24hrs late on Bravo?!
Bemin
1/17/08 2:31:47PM
Great news for Britain, especially if the Channel is only 10pounds a month and you get the UFC's included live!
MMAnia07
1/17/08 2:44:36PM
Good stuff. I was only gonna keep Setanta until after UFC 80, but i think ill make it a permanent part of my sky package now. Live UFC, thats a brilliant deal for us British fans (no PPV fees too!). Gotta think that US fans are getting shafted on a $50/£25 PPV whereas we will get the event plus the 9 other channels and programming for only $20/£10 a month.
telnights
1/17/08 4:11:26PM

Posted by MMAnia07

Good stuff. I was only gonna keep Setanta until after UFC 80, but i think ill make it a permanent part of my sky package now. Live UFC, thats a brilliant deal for us British fans (no PPV fees too!). Gotta think that US fans are getting shafted on a $50/£25 PPV whereas we will get the event plus the 9 other channels and programming for only $20/£10 a month.

Wow way to make me feel good!!!
owen1
1/17/08 5:42:08PM
Great news
CornishMMA
1/18/08 6:35:44AM
haha the end of BRAVO

they were horrendous for scheduling and editing anyway so we are well rid of them! they can just stick to that TNA bollox

Cant see the article, does it definately state we will have them live now? well even if not its still better as it makes paying £10 for Setanta not so bad, actually its pretty good cos i get arsenal tv on there now

Yeah i noticed UFC Wired was on last night, for any UK members with Setanta the COUNTDOWN TO UFC 80 show in on Setanta 2 tonight at 9pm and again at Midnight