sign me up man....i needs a team!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » sign me up man....i needs a team!!!!
veritas
4/26/08 12:44:19AM
Whats up MMA folk,
My names Veritas, aka Desmond, and im looking to join a camp of cool, sarcastic, loyal homeboys to chat with, make some fake dolla bills, and hype the sh!t out of upcoming fights. if u got some room throw me an invite and im onboard. gracias
Rollins
4/26/08 1:42:43AM

Posted by veritas

Whats up MMA folk,
My names Veritas, aka Desmond, and im looking to join a camp of cool, sarcastic, loyal homeboys to chat with, make some fake dolla bills, and hype the sh!t out of upcoming fights. if u got some room throw me an invite and im onboard. gracias

Dirty boy!

You take the first piece that comes along?
Rollins
4/26/08 1:46:34AM
: Oregon Top Team

Looks like a good group of guys...
Rollins
4/26/08 1:48:39AM
Sorry, my link is failing OTT....
Mchubb316
4/26/08 2:10:38AM

Posted by RollinsisGod

Posted by veritas

Whats up MMA folk,

Dirty boy!

Isn't this camp bashing? Ban! J/K.
chubbud22
4/26/08 2:51:29AM

Posted by RollinsisGod

Posted by veritas

Whats up MMA folk,

Dirty boy!

He took the coolest piece WAR OTT
Madcream
5/20/08 9:22:17PM
Hello

Mmaturf.com check out our website we are worldwide and in over 40 countries! We are accepting new members? Thanks

Mmaturf.com
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1