did the ufc sign dan hardy??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » did the ufc sign dan hardy??
prozacnation1978
5/9/08 12:05:22PM
i saw on the news section that dan hardy was signed, now i can't find it anywhere??

if they did sign him, he would be a great addition to the ufc, he is one of the best euro fighters out there, i read a mma magazine article about him a couple months back, said he was pissed yoshida was signed and not him, also stated he wanted to sign, but it was all about the money, i like the euro fighters my only problem is i wish they would fight in the us as well and not just euro venues. what's with marcus davis?? fight in the us for once seems like forever since he fought on us soil.
Ben_Hutch
5/9/08 12:09:53PM
Dan had signed for the UFC, i'm 100% sure
DCRage
5/9/08 12:26:24PM
Sherdog had an article about it. Part of their latest Europe report.

Link
prozacnation1978
5/9/08 12:43:21PM
i just tracked it down on sherdog good pickup!! but they need heavyweights
Ben_Hutch
5/9/08 12:53:01PM
I'll let you know soon what Dan Hardy has to say about it. I'll get it straight from Dan himself.
Twenty20Dollars
5/9/08 2:14:03PM
i wonder how well he will do in the deep WW division. im excited to see his debut
MMAcca
5/9/08 2:27:07PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

i saw on the news section that dan hardy was signed, now i can't find it anywhere??

if they did sign him, he would be a great addition to the ufc, he is one of the best euro fighters out there, i read a mma magazine article about him a couple months back, said he was pissed yoshida was signed and not him, also stated he wanted to sign, but it was all about the money, i like the euro fighters my only problem is i wish they would fight in the us as well and not just euro venues. what's with marcus davis?? fight in the us for once seems like forever since he fought on us soil.

Marcus Davis ain't European dude
prozacnation1978
5/9/08 5:20:26PM

Posted by MMAcca

Marcus Davis ain't European dude

i know that!!!!!!!!!!
but he is only fighting overseas!!!!!!!!!
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
5/10/08 6:26:45PM
Hardy is fighting Paul Kelly. Is he not?
Ben_Hutch
5/10/08 7:53:55PM

Posted by F--K_Luck_AuH2O

Hardy is fighting Paul Kelly. Is he not?

As far as im aware that's only a rumour?

But if he is fighting Kelly it'd be quality.
prozacnation1978
5/11/08 1:20:10PM
i would like to see that fight on a mian card, but i thought hardy just fought recently, i don't know if he would be able to train in a month for his debut, i was thinking if the ufc returns overseas like last year in sept he would be on the card
Aaronno9
5/11/08 2:05:06PM

i would like to see that fight on a mian card, but i thought hardy just fought recently, i don't know if he would be able to train in a month for his debut, i was thinking if the ufc returns overseas like last year in sept he would be on the card

Dan just fought like a week ago, and he fought chad reiner like 2 weeks before that. A month probably isnt enough, but ive got a feeling if the ufc offers him the fight he'll take it without much hesitation.
89vision
5/13/08 5:14:03AM
hes pretty good, better addition then some of the people theyve brought in the past
fedorwins1
5/13/08 8:41:36AM
Nice addition, that division is DEEP though; it will be hard for him to make an impact IMO.
Ben_Hutch
5/13/08 9:29:29AM
He may be a long way from GSP but give him time, he'll do better than people expect.
fedorwins1
5/13/08 7:27:11PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

He may be a long way from GSP but give him time, he'll do better than people expect.

No doubt, he's a good fighter and he gets little recognition.
Ben_Hutch
5/13/08 7:34:56PM

Posted by fedorwins1

Posted by Ben_Hutch

No doubt, he's a good fighter and he gets little recognition.

Mainly because he hasn't fought for any big orgs yet.