one sided fights

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » one sided fights
aaa9erh8er
10/16/08 1:42:48PM
not just on TUF but last night was one of the most one sided fights ive ever seen.
any one got any worse ones other then like one hit ko's and waht not
Bowen50
10/16/08 1:44:45PM
GSP Vs. Frank Trigg
gsquat
10/16/08 1:47:39PM
That was very dominant for Elliot. Despite the inactiviaty, Lesnar vs Herring was one of the more onesided fights I've seen. Bisping vs Leben will be very one sided.
aaa9erh8er
10/16/08 1:47:56PM
**** to this day ive never been able to watch that fight ive never seen a good copy of it i wanna see it cuse ive heard that it was a destruction but............... so aside form the main poin to this thread any one with that video props to ya
DCRage
10/16/08 1:54:17PM
Royce Gracie vs. everyone he ever faced in UFC except Hughes.
emfleek
10/16/08 1:55:26PM
If I remember correctly, Alves/Hughes was rather one-sided.
emfleek
10/16/08 1:56:53PM
Also, what about Mayhem Miller and GSP? I was reeeeeally drunk that night and haven't watched it since, but that was a lopsided blood bath, right?
Nitrus
10/16/08 2:02:00PM
GSP x Hughes II

GSP totally dominated on their feet, and stuffed all Hughes takedowns attempts, impressive how GSP just overwelmed Hughes
mkiv9secsupra
10/16/08 2:04:14PM
Leben vs Anderson......did Leben even land a punch in that one?
emfleek
10/16/08 2:07:05PM
GSP/Serra II
jiujitsufreak74
10/16/08 2:14:22PM

Posted by emfleek

not imo. Hughes dominated the whole first round then Alves landed some good shots to put Matt away in round 2.
billycarnage
10/16/08 2:16:44PM

Posted by aaa9erh8er

**** to this day ive never been able to watch that fight ive never seen a good copy of it i wanna see it cuse ive heard that it was a destruction but............... so aside form the main poin to this thread any one with that video props to ya

Any fight with Josh Haynes. Particularly the one with Rory Singer.

http://www.mmaroot.com/brock-lesnar-vs-heath-herring-ufc-87-video/

I'll take those props.
emfleek
10/16/08 2:16:44PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by emfleek

not imo. Hughes dominated the whole first round then Alves landed some good shots to put Matt away in round 2.

Yeah, I don't seem to remember the 1st round. That's what I get for going to the bar to watch these damned PPV's.
grappler0000
10/16/08 2:22:20PM

Posted by aaa9erh8er

I'm assuming you're referring to GSP/Trigg

Video
billycarnage
10/16/08 2:46:16PM
One of my favorites was Diego Sanchez vs David Bielkheden
Couture vs Sylvia
Fedor vs Sylvia
Cain Velasquez vs Jake O'Brian
there are too many...

Anderson Silva vs ____________ .
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/16/08 2:50:27PM

Posted by billycarnage

Anderson Silva vs ____________ .

Chonan?
juanez13
10/16/08 2:55:01PM

Posted by emfleek

I dont think Hughes won the first round, Alves landed some big shots, and stuffed almost all of hughes shots, and when Hughes finally had Thiago on his back i dont even think he landed a single punch. Thiago even reversed a takedown and made hughes pull guard, and from top he landed huge shots.

One sided Fights
Fedor vs Nog 1&3
Shogun vs Arona

K1:
Badr Hari vs Sefo comes to mind as a recent one
Semmy Schilt vs Bonjasky
Bonjasky vs Vernon white and Ray mercer
jiujitsufreak74
10/16/08 3:08:10PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by emfleek

I dont think Hughes won the first round, Alves landed some big shots, and stuffed almost all of hughes shots, and when Hughes finally had Thiago on his back i dont even think he landed a single punch. Thiago even reversed a takedown and made hughes pull guard, and from top he landed huge shots.

One sided Fights
Fedor vs Nog 1&3
Shogun vs Arona

K1:
Badr Hari vs Sefo comes to mind as a recent one
Semmy Schilt vs Bonjasky
Bonjasky vs Vernon white and Ray mercer

you know, now that you mention it, Thiago did win that first round. idk why i thought Hughes controlled him the whole round. i just re-watched it and Thiago did more damage and reversed a lot of TDs. still , i wouldn't call it a completely one-sided fight because Matt Hughes did secure some dominant positioning at times.
Twenty20Dollars
10/16/08 4:01:43PM
gsp vs fitch
gsp vs hughes 2/3

crap i can't think of anymore right now, im blanking
Pitbull09
10/16/08 4:43:22PM
GSP- Serra 2. It was really one sided cause almost everyone knew it was going to be that it even a fight.

Also Patrick Shultz vs some guy on Tuf 7. He got beat so bad in the last round and did absolutely nothing. That may be the one time there could be a 7-10 round
mach
10/17/08 3:18:27AM
Nate Quarry vs. Kalib Starnes