Sickrick is Sick.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Sickrick is Sick.
Next Page »
madmarck
2/12/07 3:10:01PM
Cmon rick. Admit it. Your Sick. You just cant stand to see me post here. In Fact. i bet you reading this thread is tearing you apart.
What do you guys think about SickRick?

PS Sick im doing this cuz im bored.
SICKRICK
2/12/07 3:11:51PM
i know u are , but your still killing me lol.. im bored as well .. canadians suck

p.s. i dont really think canadians suck..lol.. or do i
shackle
2/12/07 3:16:54PM
If thats Thrish in avatar I'm pretty sure she sucks lol.

Peter griffin says Canada sucks so it has to be true!
SICKRICK
2/12/07 3:20:41PM
it must be true
madmarck
2/12/07 6:07:20PM
SickRick if your not sick
Then im not Mad.
I hope Trish does suck.
SICKRICK
2/15/07 7:14:49AM
trish does suck
madmarck
2/15/07 9:34:50AM
you suck^^
Ydoc
2/15/07 7:32:27PM
Battle of the titans in here.
madmarck
2/15/07 8:34:26PM

Posted by Ydoc

Battle of the titans in here.

exactly.
I dont understand why anyone besides my or Rick is in here then!
SICKRICK
2/16/07 3:12:31PM
TELL EM MARK
madmarck
2/16/07 3:53:01PM

Posted by SICKRICK

TELL EM MARK

I Did man. they are all silent now aren't they!
Snacks
2/16/07 4:30:18PM
Why don't you 2 just suck each other off already?
madmarck
2/19/07 1:41:41PM
Because neither of us is Gay. And we dont really hate each other. This is what is called joking around. And you just made this not funny but rather you turned yourself into a tool and are making us look good.

Not that making me look good is hard.
Snacks
2/19/07 6:52:20PM

Posted by madmarck

Because neither of us is Gay. And we dont really hate each other. This is what is called joking around. And you just made this not funny but rather you turned yourself into a tool and are making us look good.

Not that making me look good is hard.

Highly doubtful.
SICKRICK
2/20/07 7:07:26AM
SNACKS your pretty funny, really u are... now get the f*ck out .... just kidding i dont want the mods after me
madmarck
2/20/07 11:17:28AM

Posted by SICKRICK

SNACKS your pretty funny, really u are... now get the f*ck out .... just kidding i dont want the mods after me

I think they already are after you Rick. You need to get on their good side. Maybe Ninja Kick Fedor and live to tell about it. Then they might like you.
Snacks
2/21/07 4:21:05AM

Posted by SICKRICK

No need to scream my name like your sister does!

oooooooooh.
SICKRICK
2/21/07 7:27:32AM
my sister , i didnt know i had one do u know something i dont... maybe i should go on maury
madmarck
2/21/07 9:44:18AM

Posted by SICKRICK

my sister , i didnt know i had one do u know something i dont... maybe i should go on maury

No Man Maury doesnt even pay people. Go on Springer!
PS if you got a sister intorduce me.
I love how internte people always assume that everyone else is always gay, lonely, has a hot sister, or sits in front of their keyboard all day.
Snacks
2/21/07 2:08:56PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by SICKRICK

I love how internte people always assume that everyone else is always gay, lonely, has a hot sister, or sits in front of their keyboard all day.

You have 662 posts on a forum you've been a member of for no more than 2 months. I mean, really, come on now.
madmarck
2/21/07 2:10:40PM

Posted by Snacks

Posted by madmarck

Posted by SICKRICK

You have 662 posts on a forum you've been a member of for no more than 2 months. I mean, really, come on now.

If that bothers you...................well i dont really give a shit. Thats your problem not mine. I dont care what you think dude. You have shown me that your opinon is one of a keyboard warrior. Get over it.
SICKRICK
2/21/07 3:15:28PM
snacks what are you worried about you will have that many post.. soon if you keep writing to marck
madmarck
2/21/07 9:38:05PM

Posted by SICKRICK

snacks what are you worried about you will have that many post.. soon if you keep writing to marck

He must love me.............. Thats startling. I like posting. Who cares. BAh this is the Padded room. Nothing anyone says in here means anything.
SICKRICK
2/26/07 2:47:14PM
snacks eat a snack lol that was stupid but whatever
madmarck
2/26/07 2:59:04PM
your stupid but whatever rick. wow this thread is getting stupid. I wish someone would throw out a insult again.
SICKRICK
2/26/07 3:08:17PM
your stupid and type too much is that an insult lol
Cobbs666
2/26/07 3:11:10PM

Posted by madmarck

your stupid but whatever rick. wow this thread is getting stupid. I wish someone would throw out a insult again.

madmarck is gay, why are you so mad anyways?
madmarck
2/26/07 6:50:10PM
well im not so mad. I had a website called nolongermad.com but then i got mad again. I duno Mad as in like a cool mad. If that is at all possible. Isnt it better than SICKrick? Mad is much better than sick.
SICKRICK
2/27/07 7:23:12AM
hey just cause your out of people to battle with dont f*ck with me lol...
madmarck
2/27/07 9:36:22AM
meh had to deflect the insult rick
Pages: [1] 2