SICKRICK IS AFTER ME!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » SICKRICK IS AFTER ME!
« Previous Page | Next Page »
madmarck
2/7/07 7:00:43AM

Posted by mrsumo

WTF is a shergod? You have gone through like every thread in the padded room and said " Keep it in the room guys". That is what the padded room is about. I don't think anyone is losing sleep over the comments being made to eachother. Dudes talk shit to each other. That's all.

A Shergod (yes i spelled it right) is someone on sherdog who thinks they are the ultimate keyboard warrior and they go around talking shit about everyone else.
SICKRICK
2/7/07 8:23:01AM
mr sumo wow you are fat and an idiot you ate my mom, wow what a ******* come back.. you are great .. DAI'S pic of pussy are great.. but you probably get hungry looking at those picks you fat f%cking piece of S*it...
madmarck
2/10/07 5:35:37PM

Posted by SICKRICK

mr sumo wow you are fat and an idiot you ate my mom, wow what a ******* come back.. you are great .. DAI'S pic of pussy are great.. but you probably get hungry looking at those picks you fat f%cking piece of S*it...

ahahahahahahhahaahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahhhaha
thats funny. I been telling Sumo off all week.
mrsumo
2/10/07 10:29:10PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by SICKRICK

Running your mouth hasn't told me shit. You should tell me off in here instead of pm's so others can see what a spaz you are.
SICKRICK
2/12/07 8:17:41AM
MR.SUMO DOESN'T HAVE MANY FRIENDS
madmarck
2/12/07 8:43:02AM

Posted by mrsumo

Posted by madmarck

Posted by SICKRICK

Running your mouth hasn't told me shit. You should tell me off in here instead of pm's so others can see what a spaz you are.

What if i challenge you to a sockem boppers match? I will KO you.
and i will post here if i want. PS you suck.
Here is your arugement against me.
You say Canada is gay and shit.
Then you say Canada is better thant he US and you want to move here.
I pwn you everytime i tell you off. This doesnt anger me it amuses me. I hope you get crushed in a sumo match
madmarck
2/12/07 8:44:06AM

Posted by SICKRICK

MR.SUMO DOESN'T HAVE MANY FRIENDS

Its funny how this thread started between you and Dai. Now everyone thinks Sumo is a douche. I love it.
madmarck
2/14/07 1:58:25PM
Now Rick that is just sick. Hm maybe your name does suit you.
SICKRICK
2/20/07 7:09:38AM
my name is there strictly because of what i do in the ring to people... people faces tend to look like raw meet
OB_Juan
2/20/07 9:16:01PM
So this is my first post in this forum and I'm not toally sure what's kosher. If, for example, I were to say something like, "Sickrick comes off like a pathetic little turd that tries to sound like a badass because he's angry at the world since the most sexual contact he's ever had w/ a real life girl is bumping his shoulder on a titty in the hallway at school", would that be acceptable? Just hypothetically, of course.
SICKRICK
2/21/07 7:30:43AM
ob juan, well i guess when i bumped my wife's tit in the hall and then married her and also have a cute as hell new born.. maybe your right or not idiot oh...and is your avatar kevin federline... your pretty much a douche bag
madmarck
2/21/07 9:42:40AM

Posted by SICKRICK

ob juan, well i guess when i bumped my wife's tit in the hall and then married her and also have a cute as hell new born.. maybe your right or not idiot oh...and is your avatar kevin federline... your pretty much a douche bag

Wow you just owned that guy Rick. I didnt realize but K-fed now thats not even cool. Anyone who represents that is a Douce bag.
OB_Juan
2/21/07 2:12:52PM
Yeah... I got so owned right there. Well my av is in fact a musician, however he has more talent in his liittle toe than K-Fed could ever hope to have.

So Marc, does Rick like you to snowball him after you suck him off?
SICKRICK
2/21/07 3:09:04PM
LISTEN K-FED you pretty much get OWNED every time i type something but check this out i want to stop all this madness... im sorry................. im sorry i could be your dad, damn i knew i should have left your house early but your mom pressured me to stay so know u know the truth... IM SORRY SON I LOVE YOU... IM YOUR DAD
OB_Juan
2/21/07 3:37:48PM
Well I have to say I've learned much about "owning" in the past 2 days. Here, let me give it a try.

Listen up you keyboard warrior. I will come to your house and beat you up. Then I will have sex with YOUR MOM.

Woooh!!! That felt GOOD!

*high fives rick and marc*

I'm offically an ownerizer now. I mean, who needs intellectual banter when you can just make lame mom jokes and idle threats in caps and put up a bunch of icons. You have shown me the light to properly "owning". So can I be in your guys posse now or what?

SICKRICK
2/21/07 3:47:47PM
LOL well i dont know if i can let you in my "POSSE" but i will tell you that you have been owned... but stop yelling at me lol im going to take my ball and go home...its been fun....
madmarck
2/21/07 9:41:54PM

Posted by OB_Juan

Well I have to say I've learned much about "owning" in the past 2 days. Here, let me give it a try.

Listen up you keyboard warrior. I will come to your house and beat you up. Then I will have sex with YOUR MOM.

Woooh!!! That felt GOOD!

I'm offically an ownerizer now. I mean, who needs intellectual banter when you can just make lame mom jokes and idle threats in caps and put up a bunch of icons. You have shown me the light to properly "owning". So can I be in your guys posse now or what?

Whats with the Gay Refrencese? How is that even funny in todays world. Im not GAy. But i assume someone who is would be offended by your comments. Stop being a douche. You think your words hurt us? Thats what is called getting owned. You typing random insults about us being gay is in no way a good comeback. You have got nothing. Your AV sucks whoever it is. I dont care how much talent he has because i know that you are just a childish person (in a bad way) and you think that we are gay. That doenst bother me. I know im not gay. My GF knows im not gay. thats enough for me. If rick is gay i dont really give a shit. So keep running your mouth. Saying what you want. Because in the end dude, You know everyone "NOOB" on this site is cooler than you.
OB_Juan
2/21/07 10:16:18PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by OB_Juan

Woooh!!! That felt GOOD!

Whats with the Gay Refrencese? How is that even funny in todays world. Im not GAy. But i assume someone who is would be offended by your comments. Stop being a douche. You think your words hurt us? Thats what is called getting owned. You typing random insults about us being gay is in no way a good comeback. You have got nothing. Your AV sucks whoever it is. I dont care how much talent he has because i know that you are just a childish person (in a bad way) and you think that we are gay. That doenst bother me. I know im not gay. My GF knows im not gay. thats enough for me. If rick is gay i dont really give a shit. So keep running your mouth. Saying what you want. Because in the end dude, You know everyone "NOOB" on this site is cooler than you.

Obviously that entire post went completely over your head. BTW, there was no gay reference in that post whatsoever. Seriously though, look at your and rick's posts together and tell me there's not a hint of a mancrush going on in there. Not that there's anything wrong w/ that. You're the one that seems to be taking it in a derogatory way. I have no problem w/ the fact that you guys are homosexuals. My sister has a gay roommate and not only is he a great cook but the bathroom is always clean. I'm sure your "girlfriend" appreciates you very much.
madmarck
2/21/07 10:38:41PM
You just made another gay Refrernce in your post above. Thats not funny. You are mkaing it Degratory. And its not cool. And waht exactly is a mancrush? I am not gay and so i wouldnt know.
OB_Juan
2/21/07 10:56:24PM

Posted by madmarck

You just made another gay Refrernce in your post above. Thats not funny. You are mkaing it Degratory. And its not cool. And waht exactly is a mancrush? I am not gay and so i wouldnt know.

Personally, I'm not Canadian, but there's nothing wrong w/ Canadians, eh. If somebody was to accuse me of being Canadian I wouldn't get upset about it. No big deal. However, you seem quite upset here. So are you insinuating that there is something in fact wrong w/ being gay?
Snacks
2/21/07 10:59:13PM

Posted by OB_Juan

Posted by madmarck

Personally, I'm not Canadian, but there's nothing wrong w/ Canadians, eh. If somebody was to accuse me of being Canadian I wouldn't get upset about it. No big deal. However, you seem quite upset here. So are you insinuating that there is something in fact wrong w/ being gay?

I think being gay is wrong, just a smidgen.
SICKRICK
2/22/07 7:19:51AM
WELL IM NOT GAY.. but im sure there are people who are on the site but its all in good fun so life goes on ... you still got owned lol
madmarck
2/22/07 7:25:44AM

Posted by OB_Juan

Posted by madmarck

Well i have been American and i find it a tad insulting sometimes. There is nothing wrong with being one. I just don't like it when people who don't know me jump to assumptions.
SICKRICK
2/23/07 7:22:42AM
your right marck, but sometimes when jerk offs dont know waht else to say , because one has been owned one to many times, they tend to write bull s*hit.. like ob juan... but again its all in fun....
madmarck
2/23/07 7:58:23AM

Posted by SICKRICK

your right marck, but sometimes when jerk offs dont know waht else to say , because one has been owned one to many times, they tend to write bull s*hit.. like ob juan... but again its all in fun....

Do you think he gave up b/c we told him? im pretty sure we came out sounding smarter.
Wait when he reads this he will probably call us gay again. Considering he has a limited vocabulary of insults. I dont even see how being Gay is a insult anymore. If everyone is equally accepted these days then who cares who is gay and who isnt?
OB_Juan
2/23/07 9:55:46AM

Posted by madmarck
im pretty sure we came out sounding smarter...

You just made my day. I haven't laughed this hard in weeks. Seriously.
madmarck
2/23/07 10:01:30AM

Posted by OB_Juan

Posted by madmarck

Hopefully. I dont see how that is funny. Unless you believe with your "Higher" education you are smarter. So what is your background? Gay-Bashing? Ditch digging? or is digging a ditch too much for your twiggy arms and 4 IQ?
Ydoc
2/23/07 10:08:10AM

Posted by madmarck
I dont even see how being Gay is a insult anymore. If everyone is equally accepted these days then who cares who is gay and who isnt?

A straight man's biggest fear is getting it up the poopshoot, to even be associated with something that scares so many men makes it an insult. Now it scares me you didn't know this.
madmarck
2/23/07 1:02:28PM

Posted by Ydoc

Posted by madmarck
I dont even see how being Gay is a insult anymore. If everyone is equally accepted these days then who cares who is gay and who isnt?

A straight man's biggest fear is getting it up the poopshoot, to even be associated with something that scares so many men makes it an insult. Now it scares me you didn't know this.

Im just bothered by homophobs calling my gay. And im not worried that some random guy is gonna rape me. I dont live in a big city.
OB_Juan
2/23/07 1:08:25PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by OB_Juan

Posted by madmarck

Hopefully. I dont see how that is funny. Unless you believe with your "Higher" education you are smarter. So what is your background? Gay-Bashing? Ditch digging? or is digging a ditch too much for your twiggy arms and 4 IQ?

Just for the record, I never did any sort of gay bashing... just made an observation of your's and Rick's love affair. I never said there was anything wrong w/ it. It doesn't take any amount of higher education to see from your two's postings in this forum that you have something going on. An inbred crackbaby w/ down syndrome could see that.

OK. I have to go lay down for a minute now to recover from that awesome sweet, sweet burn about ditch digging and twiggy arms. Seriously though, it's not so much a matter of me proving I'm smarter than you guys. You're doing all the work for me everytime you post.

*awaits next sophomoric insult attempt*

Pages: 1 [2] 3