This should be shouted about

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » This should be shouted about
Rabi
9/16/11 2:59:58AM
Props to the site, you can now rank FW and BW.

Great addition to the rankings.
pmoney
9/16/11 3:06:27AM
Sweet deal! We'll played

My rankings are pretty biased. But I love updating them after every event!
grappler0000
9/16/11 8:45:31AM
sparky
9/16/11 9:41:39AM

Posted by Rabi

Props to the site, you can now rank FW and BW.

Great addition to the rankings.

Theoutlaw08
9/16/11 10:47:56AM
SWEET! I spent my morning getting my rankings in. However, some guys are still not available in favorite fighter rankings.
emfleek
9/16/11 10:52:34AM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

However, some guys are still not available in favorite fighter rankings.

We (mods) are adding them whenever we get the chance. I'm hoping to get some time this weekend to do a run through and add as many as I can.
FastKnockout
9/16/11 12:24:46PM
Thanks, guys! And thanks to Rabi for letting me know, I didn't realize they were up. Although, I stopped doing the full ten a few events ago. Just to difficult to figure out whose top in which division, and there's so much to consider. So, instead of ten, I just started adding my top five and left the rest blank.
cowcatcher
9/16/11 12:27:20PM
Who do you want added outlaw? I'll get on it as soon as you send me a PM or answer here.

I'll be around for at least another half hour and then again this evening. If anyone has any fighters they want added they can list them here or PM me and I'll do it as soon as possible.
cowcatcher
9/16/11 12:40:16PM
Also, the rankings won't go up until there's an event or two in the books so the system can update, so go ahead and get your rankings up and they will be displayed very shortly.

Also, try out the av bets feature for the upcoming fights, it should be up and running properly now.

I think you guys are going to be very happy with some of the improvements being made here in the next little while.
FastKnockout
9/16/11 1:09:33PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Also, the rankings won't go up until there's an event or two in the books so the system can update, so go ahead and get your rankings up and they will be displayed very shortly.

Also, try out the av bets feature for the upcoming fights, it should be up and running properly now.

I think you guys are going to be very happy with some of the improvements being made here in the next little while.

I clicked on the new Avatar Bet 2.0 link but all it did was send me directly to my camp page.
cowcatcher
9/16/11 1:13:31PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by cowcatcher

I clicked on the new Avatar Bet 2.0 link but all it did was send me directly to my camp page.

I just sent you an av bet. Don't accept it, but it seems to have worked on my end.

EDIT: I used the old one not the new one, let me contact admin and let them know that button isn't working.
cowcatcher
9/16/11 2:52:46PM
Av bets are working properly now.
hippysmacker
9/16/11 11:23:23PM
The original owner/progarmmer Dothemmath is back working for the site.

Now when i ask for something he knows how to do it and is quick about it. So all should prop him at the earliest opportunity.
Franklinfan47
9/17/11 11:52:56AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Theoutlaw08

We (mods) are adding them whenever we get the chance. I'm hoping to get some time this weekend to do a run through and add as many as I can.

Can you put Luke Rockhold in the system please?
cowcatcher
9/17/11 12:30:55PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Can you put Luke Rockhold in the system please?

done