Shouldn't, but you would!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Shouldn't, but you would!
« Previous Page | Next Page »
AchillesHeel
2/4/08 11:21:11AM

Posted by SmileR

Are you sure her teeth don't frighten you a little?

Hmm... Let me check again...

Nope, I'd still do her plumbing.

Posted by madmarck

Okay this thread is getting out of hand. It was supposed to be less than good looking women that you desire. Not hot ones who have one wrong tooth.

Well, it's supposed to be women we feel we "shouldn't" fancy, not necessarily women who aren't conventionally attractive. Kim Cattrall, for example, is old enough to be jiujitsufreak's mother.
SmileR
2/4/08 11:28:04AM

Posted by AchillesHeel

Nope, I'd still do her plumbing.

Haha AWESOME!!!!
SmileR
2/4/08 10:41:22PM

Posted by madmarck

Okay this thread is getting out of hand. It was supposed to be less than good looking women that you desire. Not hot ones who have one wrong tooth.

Well, it's supposed to be women we feel we "shouldn't" fancy, not necessarily women who aren't conventionally attractive. Kim Cattrall, for example, is old enough to be jiujitsufreak's mother.

Also Julianne Moore is the same age as my mother! I'd still do her though. I'd just close my eyes every time she opened her mouth!
jiujitsufreak74
2/4/08 10:45:27PM
just for refernce, Kim Cattrall is actually ten years older than my mom like AchillesHeel said so...that should tell you something...
SmileR
2/5/08 9:02:11AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

just for refernce, Kim Cattrall is actually ten years older than my mom like AchillesHeel said so...that should tell you something...

Haha it tells me i'm not the only one who thinks like this!!
You champion!
BlazinSaddle
2/6/08 10:11:47PM
this is embarressing but i would do oprah to get to that cash
SmileR
2/9/08 4:44:02PM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

this is embarressing but i would do oprah to get to that cash

Who wouldn't man!!
SmileR
2/9/08 7:53:22PM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

what nobody likes the shoped photo of oprah? lol

If she looked like that an gave me the easy life with her money.... I'd do her
cowcatcher
2/9/08 7:56:36PM
the woman bought steadman(her boyfriend/whipping post) an island for x-mas 2 years ago or so.....AN ISLAND FOR ***** SAKE! id hit that in a minute if it meant i would get my own island, i might let her strap one on and do me for the money shes worth
LayinFrame
2/9/08 8:34:32PM

Posted by cowcatcher

the woman bought steadman(her boyfriend/whipping post) an island for x-mas 2 years ago or so.....AN ISLAND FOR ***** SAKE! id hit that in a minute if it meant i would get my own island, i might let her strap one on and do me for the money shes worth

AHHHHAHAHAHAH
SmileR
7/24/08 11:08:44PM
Thats right I thought this thread was worth a bump!
This is a sad, sad day for me as my standards may have hit a all time low.....
Their would be rules for Amy though, she could talk all she wanted as long as she didn't breath near me, I'd double bag, no eye contact and she would have to leave right after... It still might be a step to far... Ladies and gentlemen I give you the worst Shouldn't but you would....Amy Winehouse.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Rush
7/25/08 7:26:52AM
OMG that was Amy Winehouse. At first I thought it was some skinny guy dressed in drag.
emfleek
7/25/08 9:53:32AM
Amy Winehouse is nasty. Sorry, bro...I can't have your back on this one.
emfleek
7/25/08 9:54:35AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Tru dat. I'd eat her crap for breakfast for the rest of my life if it meant I was going to get my own island.
Khaos
7/25/08 12:26:17PM
Barbara Walters

The_Ho_Bag
7/25/08 6:09:24PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Hannah Montana...and before you say anything i'm 16 and she is like 15 so its not rape or petifile or anything like that. i don't know why but i would definitely teach her some Jiu-Jitsu

Jackelope
7/26/08 2:17:31PM
Sweet Jesus SmileR... I wish I could take back every prop I've ever given you after seeing this thread

I bet you throw up every time after you jerk off to these hags!!!

LOL in all seriousness...it's all good.. but.... damn....
SmileR
7/26/08 6:20:48PM

Posted by Jackelope

Sweet Jesus SmileR... I wish I could take back every prop I've ever given you after seeing this thread

I bet you throw up every time after you jerk off to these hags!!!

LOL in all seriousness...it's all good.. but.... damn....

Haha you know what people say "verity is the spice of live". I'm not proud of any but after a good few beers I'd plough any of them and wake regretting the next day!
We_Todd_Did
7/30/08 5:49:34PM

Posted by SmileR

I know this is bending the rules of this thread but i just watched fight club for the millionth time an come on..... Brad Pitt is hot!

Just a note. I love my girlfriend very much.... who is a woman!!

I would just like to say that this post is still less gay than wanting to do Ann Coulter... also, it didn't make me randomly spit at my monitor.
We_Todd_Did
7/30/08 11:22:10PM

Posted by NineDuce

Posted by LayinFrame

Posted by SmileR

Kelly Osbourne, I have no idea why!!!
Jesus, whats wrong with me!
Mine are so much worse than everyone else's.
I have no standards....

you sick hahaha

idk dude you should look back at some of the ones they put up earlier alot worse than kelly osbourne lol

Worse?She's fat, dumb, and ugly...it's like the trifecta of bad taste (sorry SmileR, ya know it's true though).

Anyhow, fess-up time for me I guess.I've got a thing for Christina Ricci.But not new, slim Christina.I like the young, pudgy version:

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Jackelope
7/30/08 11:31:50PM

Posted by We_Todd_Did

Posted by NineDuce

Posted by LayinFrame

Posted by SmileR

Kelly Osbourne, I have no idea why!!!
Jesus, whats wrong with me!
Mine are so much worse than everyone else's.
I have no standards....

you sick hahaha

idk dude you should look back at some of the ones they put up earlier alot worse than kelly osbourne lol

Worse?She's fat, dumb, and ugly...it's like the trifecta of bad taste (sorry SmileR, ya know it's true though).

Anyhow, fess-up time for me I guess.I've got a thing for Christina Ricci.But not new, slim Christina.I like the young, pudgy version:

That's not too terrible.

Along those lines I think I'd bang this chick, and you're all either going to agree or you're going to want to choke me out-

We_Todd_Did
7/31/08 3:49:32PM

Posted by Jackelope

That's not too terrible.

Along those lines I think I'd bang this chick, and you're all either going to agree or you're going to want to choke me out-

Oh, I'd choke HER out alright
Jackelope
7/31/08 11:54:35PM
Flo from the Progressive commercials. She first got me going when she had that commercial that she did the cat purr in
AchillesHeel
8/1/08 11:25:50AM
Avril Lavigne is my high school dream girl...

Unfortunately, she was 3 years old when I was in high school.
SmileR
8/1/08 3:38:15PM

Posted by AchillesHeel
Unfortunately, she was 3 years old when I was in high school.

JohnnyNapalm
8/12/08 3:53:43AM
In a dark room...

Blowjob only, no other physical contact of any kind...

And a loaded handgun incase I change my mind, then maybe...

Skank as f**k but I'll bet she could suck the brass off a door knob.

Svartorm
8/12/08 4:50:19AM
Dude, they don't make penecillin strong enough to deal with whatever shes got festering in her hatchet wound.

On that note, I totally agree with Super Nanny being absolutely bangable, and Flo from the Progressive commercials as well.

Most people think female Olympic (non swimming or gymnastics) athletes are gross because of the six-packs and crazy leg muscles, but I'd hump pretty much every girl on the olympic track team of all 193 countries on Earth.
JohnnyNapalm
8/13/08 2:49:29AM
Did anybody call dibs on Anna yet???

The deal breaker with me on this one is just how badly decayed her fun bags are.

Oh yeah, and the stench. Can't over look the stench.
Aaronno9
8/13/08 7:13:56AM
Julie chen
MikeyG
8/13/08 3:31:03PM
Kirsten Dunst, Bjork
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6