Shogun Rua wants Tito and Babalu!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Shogun Rua wants Tito and Babalu!
randyleprechaun
4/4/07 3:42:57PM
Check out this link!

ufcjunkie
zephead
4/4/07 3:46:07PM
Very classy. He gave everybody props.
nubby
4/4/07 3:49:36PM
Nice interview. Thanks. Ortiz would beat Shogun, no doubt. Don't argue, you know I'm right. SHUT UP.
loller90278
4/4/07 3:56:06PM

Posted by nubby

Nice interview. Thanks. Ortiz would beat Shogun, no doubt. Don't argue, you know I'm right. SHUT UP.

if he didn't show to the weigh ins to fight dana white, what in gods good green earth would make you think he has the cojones to even accept the fight against shogun: the number one (arguably) lhw in the world!
nubby
4/4/07 3:57:37PM

Posted by loller90278

Posted by nubby

if he didn't show to the weigh ins to fight dana white, what in gods good green earth would make you think he has the cojones to even accept the fight against shogun: the number one (arguably) lhw in the world!

Yes because a boxing match is the same thing as a mma fight. Noob. He already said he wants to fight Shogun, read the interview again.
Mastodon2
4/4/07 4:06:13PM
Because an MMA match is worth about $200,000 more to him than a boxng match is.
mkiv9secsupra
4/4/07 4:10:09PM
Tito shogun would be a good match...i dont think shogun hasnt reached his full potential yet.... but babalu?! is that even fair? He would eat another shin or knee.....
loller90278
4/4/07 5:01:35PM

Posted by nubby

Posted by loller90278

Posted by nubby

Yes because a boxing match is the same thing as a mma fight. Noob. He already said he wants to fight Shogun, read the interview again.

wow i guess nobody has a sense of humor here

nubby
4/4/07 5:13:55PM

Posted by loller90278

Posted by nubby

Posted by loller90278

Posted by nubby

wow i guess nobody has a sense of humor here

I don't have a sense of humor I'm aware of.
pv3Hpv3p
4/4/07 5:17:30PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Tito shogun would be a good match...i dont think shogun hasnt reached his full potential yet.... but babalu?! is that even fair? He would eat another shin or knee.....

Probably just wants to settle the score with Babalu...

Shogun would destroy Tito, IMO
nubby
4/4/07 5:29:52PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Too bad God doesn't agree with you. God told me last night Tito will be champion again. He said that Rampage is going to rip Liddells head off and then Rampage will go to jail for manslaughter and then Tito will take the title. Sorry guys.
zephead
4/4/07 5:35:07PM

Posted by nubby

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Too bad God doesn't agree with you. God told me last night Tito will be champion again. He said that Rampage is going to rip Liddells head off and then Rampage will go to jail for manslaughter and then Tito will take the title. Sorry guys.

Looks like somebody misssed snack time
nubby
4/4/07 5:36:59PM

Posted by zephead

Posted by nubby

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Looks like somebody misssed snack time

Actually today I had a nice Western double cheeseburger from carls jr. with a small rootbeer. delicious.
loller90278
4/4/07 5:51:30PM

Posted by nubby

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

im not one for started arguments over the internet, but shut the f#ck up you troll
KEENAN9
4/4/07 6:01:13PM
Shogun will dominate in the UFC!
nubby
4/4/07 6:30:09PM

Posted by loller90278

Posted by nubby

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

im not one for started arguments over the internet, but shut the f#ck up you troll

OH NOES, NAUGHTY LANGUAGE!
JimiMak
4/4/07 10:37:05PM
This is retarded, but since this is at the top, this guy is a trioll.... DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. and if you wanna argue it isn't about what you are saying, it's how you are saying it. This isn't sherdog. if you want intelligent dialogue on MMA, you've come to the right place. If you haven't, I hope you'll be banned.
pv3Hpv3p
4/5/07 1:44:42AM

Posted by nubby

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

God hates you.... Rickson by armbar
jgtribbett
7/27/07 10:05:41AM
that is awsome.. i love to see shogun . he has a good personality and loves the sport.. and i admire him i guess
GDK
7/27/07 4:33:45PM
Tito is Chicken feed for Shogun

Shoguns only real test is Babalu
Babalu has the skills to counter Shoguns weapons and he schooled him the first time they met.
Can Shogun avenge his early loss and become number one.
I'd put money on him doing it, but it's a big mental hurdle for him.

Shogun will rule sooner or later
nubby
7/27/07 5:09:18PM

Posted by GDK

Babalu has the skills to counter Shoguns weapons and he schooled him the first time they met.

LOL chicken feed. That's funny. You're a real jokster!
TOMMYAYO05
7/27/07 9:34:59PM

Posted by nubby

No there going to argue because everyone is a tito hater even though he is one of the greatest and i think would beat shogun.
masodd
7/28/07 11:38:46AM
babalu would get destroyed but tito would put up a good fight and maybe even pull out a ud
GDK
7/28/07 3:00:22PM

Posted by nubby

Posted by GDK

You really love Tito don't ya
nubby
7/29/07 1:28:44AM

Posted by GDK

Posted by nubby

Posted by GDK

You really love Tito don't ya

Yes. Don't ask me why, I can't give a single good reason.