Shogun Rua to return to the UFC in the early FALL!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Shogun Rua to return to the UFC in the early FALL!
kastro_316
7/11/08 2:14:31PM
DreamFighters.com

Shogun Rua has just had another Knee surgery, and now will be off untill the fall!
CantAndleDaRiddum
7/11/08 2:29:18PM
i can only hope he isnt rushing back into this

as much as i wanna see him fight i'd rather wait on a healthy shogun than hurry & see him tear his knee again
Pookie
7/11/08 2:30:30PM
If he makes it back in fall and is healthy... you guys will have never seen nuts hugged so hard.
AchillesHeel
7/11/08 2:36:40PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

as much as i wanna see him fight i'd rather wait on a healthy shogun than hurry & see him tear his knee again

Yeah, totally. I want to see him at full power.
Pookie
7/11/08 2:41:23PM

Posted by AchillesHeel

Well put, someone give this man a senzu bean.
billycarnage
7/11/08 2:46:03PM

Posted by Pookie

If he makes it back in fall and is healthy... you guys will have never seen nuts hugged so hard.

That is why I've been training the clinch!
MMAcca
7/11/08 2:46:11PM
CantAndleDaRiddum
7/11/08 2:51:00PM

Posted by Pookie

ive already got a pube w/ my name on it.......i'll be swinging from it all next year
Cdellorso
7/11/08 4:00:20PM
clintjack
7/11/08 4:53:40PM
He will crush Sokoudjou!
EON
7/11/08 5:25:22PM
If hes not 100% I hope he stays sidelined until he is such
EON
7/11/08 5:26:40PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by AchillesHeel

Well put, someone give this man a senzu bean.

DBZ reference, cant go wrong
tylerlee123
7/11/08 6:02:55PM
Man I hope to God he fights Soko beacuase thier is nothing more i want then to see Shogun become his old self again and put a hurtin and i mean a HURTIN on Soko for calling him out back in pride, all in one night god that better go down.
Wolfenstein
7/11/08 6:04:36PM
Maybe it's just that Forrest is such a big LHW, but Shogun looked like a MW in that fight. I hope he can come back 100% and not become another Mirko Cro Cop. Can't wait to see him again.

Sokodjou has some balls, I'll give him that. But he's in for a world of hurt if that fight happens.
IriShame
7/11/08 10:10:10PM
Jesus Christ, I just want to watch this guy fight again. Is that too much to ask? Please come back Shogun. Although, I must say it won't be the same now that he can't soccer kick mother fuckers in the face. God I miss Pride.
R8J
7/11/08 10:52:43PM
I'm not sure he's going to be that great ever again, knees are his bread and butter i just don't see him being the shogun of old.
StraightLeft
7/11/08 11:44:05PM
WAR Shorun! can only hope this isnt a career ending injury and that all will be well with the beatdown when he returns!
Manfred
7/12/08 12:31:05AM

Posted by IriShame

Jesus Christ, I just want to watch this guy fight again. Is that too much to ask? Please come back Shogun. Although, I must say it won't be the same now that he can't soccer kick mother fuckers in the face. God I miss Pride.

Didn't seem to matter against Overeem. That punch from stand over him was ridiculous!