Shofight 20

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Shofight 20
BelXavier420
6/16/12 9:54:16PM
I know this is only airing in Canada but I can't seem to find a stream anywhere, could someone pm me a link?
infestructure
6/16/12 10:28:30PM
Same here, if it's still on
sparky
6/16/12 11:54:19PM
Karo has fallen a long way from the top of the division where he once use to be.
Budgellism
6/17/12 12:04:36AM

Posted by sparky

Karo has fallen a long way from the top of the division where he once use to be.

Yup. I never would have guessed that result. He's disappointed me for the last time though, no more picking him. First getting tko'd by Hallman and now this? It's time to hang it up.

And Grove again looked unimpressive and imo was given a gift tonight. Scoring that fight 30-27 Grove is just ridiculous and two of them did it... This sport will never reach nfl/nba/nhl status if the judges are fucking up decisions this much. Every single card you watch you're almost guaranteed a poor decision. Nothing leaves a sour taste in my mouth like a bad decision.
sparky
6/17/12 12:25:43AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by sparky

Yup. I never would have guessed that result. He's disappointed me for the last time though, no more picking him. First getting tko'd by Hallman and now this? It's time to hang it up.

And Grove again looked unimpressive and imo was given a gift tonight. Scoring that fight 30-27 Grove is just ridiculous and two of them did it... This sport will never reach nfl/nba/nhl status if the judges are fucking up decisions this much. Every single card you watch you're almost guaranteed a poor decision. Nothing leaves a sour taste in my mouth like a bad decision.

I agree

I had Brunson taking that fight 29-28 Groves took the 3rd round for a minute there I thought he was going to get the finish but it never came.

Bad judging is a topic that we could go on about for days it will never change but some of these judges score cards are absolutely retarded
Twenty20Dollars
6/17/12 11:29:38AM
Wish we could scrap that S2 card, Santiago didn't even face Silva.
FastKnockout
6/17/12 11:51:32AM
I'm starting to worry about Fickett. The man needs to retire.
pmoney
6/17/12 3:02:47PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I went 2-4 (I think) and I do not want this card dropped. I know L2 cards have been dropped before... but I just want to play the damn game. Losing fights on the upcoming primary league card AND dropping a L2 event in basically a week would severely bum me out.
pmoney
6/17/12 3:23:03PM
Double post, my bad
Franklinfan47
6/17/12 4:18:11PM
I wouldnt be sad to see this card dropped.

Karo and Fickett should retire
Budgellism
6/17/12 4:59:50PM

Posted by pmoney

I went 2-4 (I think) and I do not want this card dropped. I know L2 cards have been dropped before... but I just want to play the damn game. Losing fights on the upcoming primary league card AND dropping a L2 event in basically a week would severely bum me out.

Agreed. I have no idea how I did on the card but it shouldn't be dropped. I'm not ecstatic about the combo card for the primary league either tbh.
prophecy033
6/19/12 3:41:08AM

Posted by sparky

THIS
sparky
6/19/12 10:32:50AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by pmoney

Agreed. I have no idea how I did on the card but it shouldn't be dropped. I'm not ecstatic about the combo card for the primary league either tbh.

I hate the Combo card for the 2 UFC events coming up I was looking forward to making picks for both events