Sherk Talks Steroid Test, Beats Up Some Poor Schmuck

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Sherk Talks Steroid Test, Beats Up Some Poor Schmuck
SmileR
5/5/08 10:57:11AM
ean Sherk gets a very specific type of look on his face whenever anyone mentions his failed steroid test. I don’t know whether it’s restrained rage or just the last of his patience draining away, but it’s definitely not good. You can see it in this video from FHM, which does its best to clear Sherk of all charges by asserting that the failed test was “pretty obviously a mistake.” I suppose you’ve got to play nice to get footage like this.

Even after that, Sherk still punches the guy in the face a bunch of times. Flattery will get you nowhere with “The Muscle Shark.”

Link
tberg420
5/5/08 1:46:01PM
This is the new look of Sean Sherk... You decide for yourself.

This is the old Sean Sherk..

saemskin
5/5/08 1:55:46PM
he looks a tad smaller in the chestal and neckwise areas?
candynuts
5/5/08 1:57:10PM
I think he looks the same, maybe smaller in the traps, but thats about it.
Its just that he looks like he is celebrating his 7th birthday in the top picture that throws me off.
tepid55
5/5/08 2:27:57PM
Sherk doesn't look very big to me.
silverbullet
5/5/08 2:28:10PM
Sherk looks much more friendly now that he's off the roids!
Darnok
5/5/08 2:55:04PM
I think he looks bigger when he fights because of the weight loss before the fight.
moob
5/5/08 3:13:47PM

Posted by tberg420

This is the new look of Sean Sherk... You decide for yourself.

This is the old Sean Sherk..

Why are we getting this stupid picture comparison all over again?

Anyone here know any physician that can determine whether or not someone is taking steroids by looking at a picture?
MaxOne
5/5/08 3:27:52PM
I don't get it? the picture thing....

bbman182
5/5/08 11:28:43PM
really gonna enjoy when b.j. puts it on him..
jae_1833
5/5/08 11:43:18PM

That picture is the absolute weakest evidence EVER of steroid use...the pect shape/size is due to his position...and so are the traps man it's taken from an overhead angle while his hands are up....putting those pics up is garbage!!! I really hope that Sherk cleans house in the LW Div now...and at first I thought he sucked cause he was boring to watch but after all the SKINNY ASS HATERS showed up I can't help but cheer for the guy!!!