Sherk Comparison Photos

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Sherk Comparison Photos
« Previous Page
tepid55
5/8/08 6:44:17PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Sherk submits Penn.
cmill21
5/8/08 7:12:51PM

Posted by tepid55

Sarcasm to...? Errrrr...?
89vision
5/8/08 8:16:53PM

Posted by DevonFoxy

Posted by RMFG_187

Posted by ufcboss

He does look the same, Maybe its his head looks heaps bigger in the 2nd pic, Making him look smaller.

Please BJ, Choke this guy out.

Sherk cant be choked!!! and in the picture he just looks different because of the camera angle and distance. u watch come time to see countdown or all access. he is just as big, with MORE desire to win.

Im just wondering but why do you think Sherk can't be choked out?

everybody can be choked out, its simple science, whoever dosnt think so is stupid
warglory
5/8/08 8:38:54PM

Posted by 89vision

Posted by DevonFoxy

Posted by RMFG_187

Posted by ufcboss

He does look the same, Maybe its his head looks heaps bigger in the 2nd pic, Making him look smaller.

Sherk cant be choked!!! and in the picture he just looks different because of the camera angle and distance. u watch come time to see countdown or all access. he is just as big, with MORE desire to win.

everybody can be choked out, its simple science, whoever dosnt think so is stupid

Sherk has no neck, therefore he anatomically cannot be choked.
DevonFoxy
5/8/08 9:08:16PM

Posted by warglory

Posted by 89vision

Posted by DevonFoxy

Posted by RMFG_187

Posted by ufcboss

See I thought thats what he was talking but I wasn't sure and while that does make sense Hughes doesn't really have a neck either and BJ subbed him I mean I don't think the necks are too different.

Mebbe a little but still I think the difference isn't soo much that BJ Penn can't get his arms around his neck as well. Just my opinion of course and I do see where you guys are coming from.

DevonFoxy
5/8/08 9:10:54PM

Sorry about posting twice but the pictures were not cooperating.
wolfman
5/8/08 10:46:25PM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by tepid55

Sarcasm to...? Errrrr...?

Seriously, I hope he is joking....but I don't think he is.
warglory
5/8/08 11:14:53PM

Posted by DevonFoxy

Posted by warglory

Posted by 89vision

Posted by DevonFoxy

Posted by RMFG_187

Posted by ufcboss

See I thought thats what he was talking but I wasn't sure and while that does make sense Hughes doesn't really have a neck either and BJ subbed him I mean I don't think the necks are too different.

Mebbe a little but still I think the difference isn't soo much that BJ Penn can't get his arms around his neck as well. Just my opinion of course and I do see where you guys are coming from.

My post was supposed to be humorous, but I think it failed miserably.
DevonFoxy
5/8/08 11:20:09PM
Sorry I thought you were just relaying what he meant.....My Bad lol
Pages: 1 [2]