Sherk Comparison Photos

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Sherk Comparison Photos
Next Page »
Manfred
5/7/08 3:42:54AM
Before:

After his recent CLEAN test:

Something seems different, not sure what it is...
Svartorm
5/7/08 4:48:50AM
Is that supposed to be sarcasm, because he looks exactly the same to me.
ufcboss
5/7/08 4:53:14AM
He does look the same, Maybe its his head looks heaps bigger in the 2nd pic, Making him look smaller.

Please BJ, Choke this guy out.
Manfred
5/7/08 5:05:00AM

Posted by Svartorm

You don't think he looks smaller? I looks like Sherk's little brother or something to me. Maybe it's just the angle, but when I saw the photo I thought he looked smaller than normal.
Jackelope
5/7/08 5:15:25AM
I'll have to see a few more photos for sure before I believe he looks any different. Even if he was on the roids and now he's off of them I doubt his physique will change too much. He always had to stay within a certain weight limit to be able to cut anyhow.

I'd believe he was off the roids if maybe he had a bit of a pot belly and now it disappeared all the sudden. That wasn't the case, though.

More factors are that obviously he just got done rolling or exercising in the "new" photo, and the other photo is him walking out to a fight before any serious muscular exertion. When I get done at the gym my muscles are all taught and look very different.
skatenate
5/7/08 6:17:50AM
he looks like he has less body fat, more lean.
Aaronno9
5/7/08 6:44:14AM
I think he does look a little different.... but then again, hes had a year with not much to do but train so mabeys its just a natural change. I still think he was a juicer though so i wouldnt be suprised to see him look smaller.
Broknmunky
5/7/08 9:01:01AM
He looks the same to me.
cmill21
5/7/08 9:29:32AM
I think t will be his cardio and injuries that will be the biggest change. He won't be able to train like he did now that he's off, so his cardio will suffer and he could also have more nagging injuries.
Rush
5/7/08 9:47:35AM

Posted by Jackelope

More factors are that obviously he just got done rolling or exercising in the "new" photo, and the other photo is him walking out to a fight before any serious muscular exertion. When I get done at the gym my muscles are all taught and look very different.

I think he looks a little leaner, but maybe only by 5 lbs or so.

Adding to Jackalope's comment, just finsihing a workout, he might have lost a few pounds sweating.

The lighting also makes a difference in how your body looks. He may look less cut in the top photo because of the high amounts of lights (therefore less shadows.)
pv3Hpv3p
5/7/08 11:03:09AM
He looks exactly the same??? I mean he is by himself in the "Before" pic and standing next to someone bigger than himself in the bottom one... Maybe that's what you're seeing...

Oh and i guess his arms are hairier in the "After" pic, hold on one second... Isn't that supposed to be a side effect of juicing!!! I call for a retest!!!
Kracker_Jap
5/7/08 11:12:40AM
I'm not a sherk fan..... But I do not have a good reason
He seems like a nice guy and that he tells the truth, so I believe him.....

The photos in question are lame he looks the same

But they do bring me to some interesting crossroads when it comes to picking the winner for this fight

I'm tired of BJ and 90% of the posters on sherdog and here running there yappers

I hope Sherk holds BJ down and Grinds him to bits with some good old Lay-and-Prey
MFOTHER
5/7/08 11:55:28AM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

But they do bring me to some interesting crossroads when it comes to picking the winner for this fight

I'm tired of BJ and 90% of the posters on sherdog and here running there yappers

I hope Sherk holds BJ down and Grinds him to bits with some good old Lay-and-Prey

really? you would rather see a boring fight, just because people "ran their yappers"?
candynuts
5/7/08 12:42:17PM
He looks pretty much the same to me.
Its just his face in the 'after' pictures that looks like he is about 8-9 years old that throws you off probably.
tepid55
5/7/08 12:58:29PM
He looks the same to me also.
stock
5/7/08 1:42:05PM
He looks exactly the same to me.

Difference in the pictures:
1. There isn't a relatively taller guy standing next to him in the first pic.
2. The first pic is taken up at him; the second pic taken down at him.
3. He is slighly angled in he first pic so you can see the thickness in his arms better.

SmileR
5/7/08 1:43:13PM
I'm going with what everyone else says. He looks the same.
But i'll throw out there that i think he didn't juice an people should cut him some slack!
He's stood next to a guy thats at least 6 inches taller than him so that's probably why he looks a little smaller in the second photo. Either way he's still ripped an i'll bet the strongest in his devision still!
bigbubbano23
5/7/08 5:20:42PM
i think his neck looks smaller in pic 2 but thats it. he's still a little beast
D0wnUnd6e6r
5/7/08 6:01:16PM
He's getting choked by BJ
mkiv9secsupra
5/7/08 6:08:00PM
.....He just looks more ripped in the second pic.....maybe a couple pounds bigger?!
Kastro
5/7/08 6:36:25PM
Looks the same to me.. wonder how his cardio is and how much ring rust he will have after such a long layoff...

Cant wait to see him fight BJ... I got Penn in RD 2..
SpiderSilva
5/8/08 12:36:57AM
ahh hello he SHRUNK he clearly looks shorter

LOL J/K looks the same
89vision
5/8/08 2:50:05AM
all i know is this is how hes gonna look after losing the fight

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
chubbud22
5/8/08 3:27:15AM
The pics are different so its hard to tell. WAR BJ
browneye
5/8/08 9:43:27AM
i see no difference i guess thats because there is no difference
Kracker_Jap
5/8/08 9:58:43AM

Posted by MFOTHER

Posted by Kracker_Jap

really? you would rather see a boring fight, just because people "ran their yappers"?

I can find enjoyment with 25min of total control over one of the best BJJ guys in the business
casey64
5/8/08 10:02:23AM

Posted by Svartorm

mrsmiley
5/8/08 11:19:27AM
Looks the same to me as well.
RMFG_187
5/8/08 3:17:20PM

Posted by ufcboss

He does look the same, Maybe its his head looks heaps bigger in the 2nd pic, Making him look smaller.

Sherk cant be choked!!! and in the picture he just looks different because of the camera angle and distance. u watch come time to see countdown or all access. he is just as big, with MORE desire to win.
DevonFoxy
5/8/08 3:34:26PM

Posted by RMFG_187

Posted by ufcboss

Sherk cant be choked!!! and in the picture he just looks different because of the camera angle and distance. u watch come time to see countdown or all access. he is just as big, with MORE desire to win.

Im just wondering but why do you think Sherk can't be choked out?
Pages: [1] 2