Think Sherk will ever be back on top.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Think Sherk will ever be back on top.
casey64
8/3/07 3:50:16PM
Well if the drug test is true I don`t think he will make it back to the top.What is your word on it MMA fellow buddys.
BigEvil
8/3/07 5:07:26PM
Again if his appeal is turned down than I think he's done in the UFC. If he wins his appeal than he's back on top.
Stickan
8/3/07 5:18:46PM
Why would Sherk be done in the UFC? He'll probably get a title shot as soon as he comes back from his suspension. Do you really think Zuffa's gonna let some other promotion cash in on his stature in the MMA world.
No one has ever been thrown out of the UFC because of steroids. Nope Barnett was a contract issue. The steroid situation only made it convenient for them to throw him out.

It's not like we don't have any former roiders in the UFC right now...
rcg916
8/3/07 5:37:34PM
Either way he's back on top. A year isnt that long, and he's a young guy. Not to mention hes the best going right now at that weight.
Twenty20Dollars
8/3/07 11:45:01PM
Easily he could be, but it's just going to be a long year for him. If the appeal falls through.
Gladiator
8/4/07 12:53:36AM
he will be back for sure but i refuse to consider him at the top until he beats BJ Penn.
hardhitta513
8/4/07 3:12:24AM
i think he's on top til bj beats him an i don no if that a happen
casey64
8/4/07 7:15:53PM

Posted by hardhitta513

i think he's on top til bj beats him an i don no if that a happen

I hope bj will beat him and become champion.