Sherdog Refugee

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Sherdog Refugee
Turk
1/21/11 2:24:19AM
Tell me this site is less foolish than Sherdog, please... couldn't take the holier than thou mods, and 16 yr old goons...
kopower
1/21/11 7:58:53AM
Yeah, if you're sick of that stuff, this site will be a breath of fresh air. Welcome
emfleek
1/21/11 8:33:44AM
Welcome to the Playground! Enjoy the iced tea!
FastKnockout
1/21/11 1:00:32PM

Posted by Turk

Tell me this site is less foolish than Sherdog, please... couldn't take the holier than thou mods, and 16 yr old goons...

That's where I came from as well. After years of just reading the forums, I decide to join in, and after a month or so I just couldn't take it anymore. Thankfully I found this site. Welcome though!
BlueSkiesBurn
1/21/11 1:32:44PM

Posted by Turk

We just need you to file your paperwork for political asylum and you're good to go.
Turk
1/21/11 5:06:55PM
Thanks for the welcome guys, these forums seem to be pretty friendly and the people posting by and large seem to range from chill casual fans to educated fight nerds (not an insult).

I think I will enjoy the predictions game, I wish that the predictions included non Zuffa events as well though... Or am I missing something?

Either way I really appreciate the welcome!

Looking for a fight camp, I have no idea how it functions, but I have plenty of time at work to keep my stuff up to date.

Be well.
BlueSkiesBurn
1/21/11 5:11:36PM

Posted by Turk

Thanks for the welcome guys, these forums seem to be pretty friendly and the people posting by and large seem to range from chill casual fans to educated fight nerds (not an insult).

I think I will enjoy the predictions game, I wish that the predictions included non Zuffa events as well though... Or am I missing something?

Either way I really appreciate the welcome!

Looking for a fight camp, I have no idea how it functions, but I have plenty of time at work to keep my stuff up to date.

Be well.

We also do non-Zuffa events. UFC is considered the primary event because it's the largest and most frequent.

However, if you look at the top of your screen you'll see a tab that says Secondary League. Click that tab and then click My Fantasy Picks. You'll see combo cards with Strikeforce, Bellator, Dream, Tachi Palace Fights, etc...

We do it all here.
Turk
1/21/11 5:19:04PM
I had just found it. Thanks brother.
BlueSkiesBurn
1/21/11 5:22:40PM
No problem, man. Jump on into the forums. We need new and intelligent posters. Glad to be getting them.