Sherdog's Fight Finder

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Sherdog's Fight Finder
FastKnockout
2/11/12 5:07:01PM
I'm enjoying Sherdog's updated version of fight finder.

Honestly, the whole site is looking good. Still not a site I'll use for news, but looking good nonetheless.

Check it!
Budgellism
2/11/12 5:14:51PM
I personally don't like it. Feels too cluttered to me and the colours don't feel right. It might just take some getting used to but I liked the simplicity of the old site.
FastKnockout
2/11/12 5:20:02PM

Posted by Budgellism

I personally don't like it. Feels too cluttered to me and the colours don't feel right. It might just take some getting used to but I liked the simplicity of the old site.

How do you like Tapology's? Just signed up on the site and I like how detailed they are.
Budgellism
2/11/12 5:28:25PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Budgellism

How do you like Tapology's? Just signed up on the site and I like how detailed they are.

I've only used the site for making picks but they're great for learning about fighters you've never heard about. They let you make picks for all kinds of events. As far as the layout goes, it's not bad. Fairly simple, which is nice. The colour scheme wouldn't be my first choice but it works for them.

I've only been a member of the site since November and I've already made over 400 picks. And that's with missing a ton of events lately.
kopower
2/11/12 5:30:19PM
Not too bad. A little flashy, but seems easy to find what you're looking for.
pmoney
2/11/12 5:38:03PM
Just saw this while looking for secondary league results. I like it, aesthetically, but it seems like kind of a heavy page for mobile viewing
Kpro
2/11/12 5:56:39PM

Posted by Budgellism

Same, I'm sure I'll just get used to it but on first glance I definitely don't like it better.
Twenty20Dollars
2/11/12 6:41:03PM

Posted by Budgellism

Bubbles
2/11/12 7:06:37PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by Budgellism

Same, I'm sure I'll just get used to it but on first glance I definitely don't like it better.

I dont like it either. the simplicity was awesome, everything you wanted was so easy to find and navigate. Now my eyes hurt looking at it
Budgellism
2/11/12 7:09:02PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Kpro

Posted by Budgellism

I dont like it either. the simplicity was awesome, everything you wanted was so easy to find and navigate. Now my eyes hurt looking at it

Exactly. It may be flashy but the designer that did it didn't consider the basics.
Shawn91111
2/11/12 7:43:18PM
Im on there all the time, I know Breen does a bit of the fight and fighter finder's. Also as does Foster who is one of the biggest trolls in their sports bar.

Just noticed they updated their sherdog.com cover page since last night.
Poor_Franklin
2/12/12 4:57:38AM
like it
postman
2/12/12 9:35:05AM
I like it I really like that the ref of the fight is included
Bubbles
2/12/12 9:09:23PM

Posted by postman

I like it I really like that the ref of the fight is included

that is a pretty sweet feature, but i still hate the layout
grappler0000
2/12/12 9:48:30PM
Looks like it still needs a little work. I was just looking at Matt Gabel's profile in the BSB doppelganger thread. He should be 7-3, but that's not what it says.
emfleek
2/13/12 10:10:14AM
Not a fan.