Shark fights 13 combo card

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Shark fights 13 combo card
hippysmacker
7/28/10 9:20:45AM
I put this in few days ago because they already have these fights /fighters already locked up, and that's not to shabby. Heck if they got Heiron/Diaz to fight Daley I would make this the almost the equivalent of a UFC fight night card already. The reason I'm typing this is becuase I put it as a double header and a few people wanted to know what other promotions it would be paired with..There are a few cards around that time. When I know more of their match-ups I will make it clear what card(s) will be added to it.So no more questions are necessary right now.Its a long ways away.

SHARK FIGHTS 13: SEPTEMBER 11, 2010

-Trevor Prangley (22-6-1) vs. Keith Jardine (15-8-1)
-Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou (9-6) vs. Houston Alexander (10-6)
-Joey Villasenor (27-7) vs. Drew McFedries (8-6)
-Paul Daley (24-9-2) vs. TBA
kopower
7/28/10 9:51:20AM
DCRage
7/28/10 2:52:13PM
They just added 5 more fights, and some big names in those fights including former WEC & Sengoku fighters AND a title fight. I say ditch the combo and do this one alone, they plan 10 fights and at least 9 of them have big names.

Article
jae_1833
7/28/10 6:49:55PM
Hippysmacker is correct, I believe this can easily hold strong as a secondary league event on it's own accord. Current Line up:
MAIN CARD
Champ Trevor Prangley vs. Keith Jardine (light-heavyweight non-title fight)
Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou vs. Houston Alexander
Paul Daley vs. TBA
Drew McFredries vs. Joey Villasanor
TBA vs. TBA

PRELIMINARY CARD
Champ Douglas Evans vs. Ronnie Mann (featherweight title fight)
Brock Larson vs. TBA
Dave Herman vs. Aaron Rosa
Karen Darabedyan vs. Marcus Hicks
Eric Davila vs. Pete Spratt
Pookie
7/29/10 2:50:39AM
Yeah if anything, this definitely looks up to quality for the secondary league golden standard - the WEC.

Is this the first time they've put on a big card like this? I know when big events don't make it to secondary league its because of consistency.