Shark Fights 21's Bobby Lashley without opponent as Dave Huckaba scratches

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Shark Fights 21's Bobby Lashley without opponent as Dave Huckaba scratches
BuffaloDave
11/5/11 12:57:29PM
The heavyweight is again without an opponent at Shark Fights 21 after his scheduled opponent, Dave Huckaba (16-4), withdrew for undisclosed reasons. Sources close to the event today confirmed the change with MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com).

Shark Fights 21 takes place Nov. 11 at Fair Park Coliseum in Lubbock, Texas. The event airs via delay on FUEL TV on Dec. 23.

LINK
Budgellism
11/5/11 12:59:50PM
Man, this is what, the 3rd opponent in a row now? Lashley can't get a fight.
BuffaloDave
11/5/11 1:03:33PM

Posted by Budgellism

Something like that. With only a week before the fight, wonder if they find someone Lashley's camp will agree with.
prophecy033
11/5/11 2:39:14PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Budgellism

Something like that. With only a week before the fight, wonder if they find someone Lashley's camp will agree with.

I'm sure they will but on such short notice, its almost a guarantee it will be some can looking for a quick payday. So that means Lashley by 1st rd ko/tko
Bubbles
11/5/11 5:13:53PM
Shannon Ritch is looking for a payday
prophecy033
11/5/11 5:20:07PM

Posted by Bubbles

maybe Travis Fulton
Bubbles
11/5/11 6:26:57PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Bubbles

maybe Travis Fulton

but Fulton isnt a can and Lashley's management wont agree to it this close to the fight. plus Fulton has mysteriously been absent from a fight since March

edit: nevermind, his wiki page says he is fighting Arlovski tonight
MisterFreeze
11/6/11 11:04:13AM

Posted by Budgellism

Tell Shark Fights to call me! I'll get my ass kicked by Bobby Lashley for the right price!!