JZ vs Shaolin set for HERO's semifinals

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » JZ vs Shaolin set for HERO's semifinals
pv3Hpv3p
8/14/07 4:47:54PM
Looks likes JZ got the first round by and is set to face Riberio in the semis. Should be a great fight, and although I thought it would be better suited for a finals match, I'm glad we get to see it either way.

The other semifinal will be Caol Uno vs Kultar Gill

Also scheduled, Ikuhisa Minowa vs 21year old Ralek Gracie

SOURCE
fedorwins1
8/14/07 4:49:44PM
Damn this is an awesome fight!
cowcatcher
8/14/07 5:01:01PM
great fight, ive gotta go with shaolin though
pv3Hpv3p
8/14/07 5:17:13PM

Posted by cowcatcher

It's tough to pick against Shoalin in general, but this is by far his most competitive / compelling matchup, IMO
peachfuzzz1305
8/14/07 5:18:41PM
HARD FIGHT 2 PICK BUT I WILL PICK SHAOLIN BY UNANIMOUS DECISION
cowcatcher
8/14/07 5:30:55PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by cowcatcher

It's tough to pick against Shoalin in general, but this is by far his most competitive / compelling matchup, IMO

i might have lost a little confidence in JZ after his last loss making this one a little easier to pick
richieb19
8/14/07 8:48:46PM
So this means that it will be either Shaolin or JZ in the finals against Uno... lol sorry...
the-james
8/14/07 11:35:27PM
I was hoping to see this fight as teh final but o well i guess it really doesent matter, sould be a great fight im having a hard tiem picking a winner though the safe bet would be to lean towards vitor but i have i gut feeling JZ will pull it out either way great fight and the winner sould move on to win the tournament.
cowcatcher
8/15/07 9:16:32AM

Posted by richieb19

So this means that it will be either Shaolin or JZ in the finals against Uno... lol sorry...

poor disrespected black mamba.......yeah it does mean the winner fights uno
fedorwins1
8/15/07 9:50:12AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by richieb19

poor disrespected black mamba.......yeah it does mean the winner fights uno

Does anyone have any good fights of him? I've never seen him before just trying to educate myself.
cowcatcher
8/15/07 9:58:37AM
if its mamba youre looking for im guessing you could find some stuff on youtube or dailymotion. hes tall and lanky, and basically can be day and night: one day he'll KO someone and look good doing so, then he looks very pedestrian in his next fight. think a less talented overeem
fedorwins1
8/15/07 10:10:39AM
Just watched a few of Black Mamba's fights, he seems to have pretty good striking but his grappling isn't too good. Uno should win.