Shannon Ritch Calls Out Leland Chapman, Dog The Bounty Hunter's Son

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Shannon Ritch Calls Out Leland Chapman, Dog The Bounty Hunter's Son
Gogoplata
4/30/07 10:50:16PM
Underground Forum Thread

Shannon Ritch calling out Leland Chapman on MMA.tv's The Undergound Forum. HIlarious.
rcg916
5/1/07 5:20:44AM
Im surprised he didnt offer to take a dive!

sorry, no bashing meant...
deadcore
5/1/07 9:43:18AM
calling out leland when he only has 2 fights is pretty lame. the cannon is a chump
madmarck
5/1/07 6:49:07PM
I dont even think Leland has any pro fights.
Why would a guy that has almost 100 fights (with 2/3's losses) call outa amateru fighter? Doesnt make any sense. Not to mention. Leland never walks alone.
He always got his pappy, uncle, big bro, and big tit step mom with him. Nobody messes with the dog family.
SteedTheDeed
5/1/07 9:24:20PM
leland has 1 fight and got triangled a minute in.
Gogoplata
5/1/07 9:53:22PM

Posted by SteedTheDeed

leland has 1 fight and got triangled a minute in.

Yeah, it was in this weird cage/ring type thing, too. Like the ring was inside an old wrestling cage or something. So bootleg.
pv3Hpv3p
5/2/07 10:27:44AM
The only thing Shannon Ritch should "call out" for is pizza
teamquestnorth
5/2/07 2:38:01PM
shannon ritch is one of the worst fighters I have ever seen and he said hes a gatekeeper!! at least hes right on one thing if you cant beat him you have no business being in mma.
rcg916
5/2/07 2:57:42PM
Did somebody say Shannon Ritch????

Infamous Ritch video (sorry if youve seen it)

Gogoplata
5/2/07 11:28:41PM

Posted by rcg916

That video is hilarious. Shannon Ritch taps almost immediately when he gets the random rear naked put on him. What a bitch.
rcg916
5/3/07 11:37:49AM
lol, yeah, he lost two matches in 1 minute
Dadaman
5/7/07 5:47:28PM
Hey gogo, give the man some respect, he's doing what so many people wouldn't even dream of. Not everyone can be Matt Hughes or Fedor you know.

I hate Dog, and I hate that stupid show. I hope Leland accepts and gets stomped. Maybe Shannon is a gatekeeper for low level fighters but he still fights.
Ultimate_fighter
5/8/07 9:15:09PM

Posted by Gogoplata

Posted by rcg916

That video is hilarious. Shannon Ritch taps almost immediately when he gets the random rear naked put on him. What a bitch.

rcg916
5/8/07 11:14:54PM

Posted by Dadaman

Hey gogo, give the man some respect, he's doing what so many people wouldn't even dream of. Not everyone can be Matt Hughes or Fedor you know.

I hate Dog, and I hate that stupid show. I hope Leland accepts and gets stomped. Maybe Shannon is a gatekeeper for low level fighters but he still fights.

Yeah, at least he's still taking dives all over the great U-S-and A...

sorry, tough to respect multiple time cheaters...