Shane McMahon resigns from the WWE

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Shane McMahon resigns from the WWE
emfleek
10/19/09 9:13:58AM
Shane McMahon, son of WWE CEO Vince McMahon and himself the company's executive vice president of global media, has resigned from WWE effective Jan. 1, 2010.

McMahon, who helped launch the company into new international markets and headed its publications division, announced the move via a company press release.

While the direction of his future business career is uncertain, the world of mixed martial arts could be a possible landing spot.

LINK
MMAcca
10/19/09 9:59:00AM
Twenty20Dollars
10/19/09 10:44:46AM
"here comes the money.............dollar, dollar"
george112
10/19/09 11:32:51AM
If shane has even an ounce of his fathers business savvy.than i see no reason for him not to succeed somewhere in the MMA world.
grappler0000
10/19/09 12:27:22PM

Posted by george112

If shane has even an ounce of his fathers business savvy.than i see no reason for him not to succeed somewhere in the MMA world.

Many business savvy men have gotten in over their head in MMA...but we'll see. Also, don't forget that every industry doesn't run the same. I know that Shane knows the Sports Entertainment industry like the back of his hand, but that doesn't always translate well into sports...like football for instance.
george112
10/19/09 12:41:32PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by george112

Many business savvy men have gotten in over their head in MMA...but we'll see. Also, don't forget that every industry doesn't run the same. I know that Shane knows the Sports Entertainment industry like the back of his hand, but that doesn't always translate well into sports...like football for instance.

what i meant by business savvy is his knowledge of how the game works with PPVs and what not.he knows how to market.who he markets.these other rich busisness men just have money with really little to no knowledge of how stuff actually works.shanes experience with the WWE actually gives him the advantage