Shane Carwin: Brock Lesnar ‘is a freaking liar’

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Shane Carwin: Brock Lesnar ‘is a freaking liar’
emfleek
6/24/09 9:05:34AM
Threat to the UFC heavyweight crown and human wrecking machine Shane Carwin has recently been on the receiving end of a few rumors that have him mad as hell, and he’s not going to take it anymore.

Carwin recently took the time to issue a statement through FiveOuncesOfPain.com in response to several stories regarding himself recently.

In a recent interview with GroundNPound.org, UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar spoke about an encounter he had with Carwin prior to UFC 96 where the two powerhouses had the force of their punches tested. According to Brock, it was he who possessed the more powerful hammer.

STORY
Jackelope
6/24/09 9:10:44AM
Shane is a straight up honest guy with very solid morals. I definitely lean towards believing him in this one.
whardin19
6/24/09 9:19:21AM
I mean seriously who cares. Put the two in the cage and let them fight it out. This fight is going to happen sometime.
scpd400
6/24/09 9:34:19AM
IMO Brock is a black eye to the sport and I think Carwin would damage Lesner in the Octogon. He still has that WWE thought process going on. I also agree about putting them in the cage. Then I think we will see who hits hardest.
cowcatcher
6/24/09 9:57:35AM

Posted by scpd400

IMO Brock is a black eye to the sport and I think Carwin would damage Lesner in the Octogon. He still has that WWE thought process going on. I also agree about putting them in the cage. Then I think we will see who hits hardest.

why is he a black eye? because he used to be in the WWE? so youre saying that a garbageman that goes to school and performs well and becomes a judge is a black eye on the justice system? fine you dont like the guy, but how in the hell is he a black eye? he beat randy couture, is that not worth anything? if hes trying to promote himself to get more PPV buys then i dont see whats wrong with having a WWE attitude.
emfleek
6/24/09 10:03:36AM

Posted by cowcatcher

why is he a black eye? because he used to be in the WWE? so youre saying that a garbageman that goes to school and performs well and becomes a judge is a black eye on the justice system? fine you dont like the guy, but how in the hell is he a black eye? he beat randy couture, is that not worth anything? if hes trying to promote himself to get more PPV buys then i dont see whats wrong with having a WWE attitude.

Absolutely.

Un-educated fans are more of a black eye, if you ask me.
lohmann
6/24/09 10:05:49AM
If someone were to punch me in the face with 1200 psi and someone else were to punch me in the face with 1350 psi, would I notice the difference on the way down?

at Carwin. Still think he'll end up fighting at 103, even if he doesn't know that yet.
RNC
6/24/09 1:11:32PM
"We never meet at UFC 96, I was getting ready for a battle with Gonzaga not hanging out at Dave and Busters with Brock."

sparky
6/24/09 1:28:49PM
Brock likes to talk s*** thats something ive learned about him recently!!!!
dmfp
6/24/09 1:44:33PM
remember Brock is a white black man.
sparky
6/24/09 4:39:08PM

Posted by dmfp

remember Brock is a white black man.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA
prozacnation1978
6/24/09 7:26:13PM
i think carwin can take out cain and lesnar
jiujitsufreak74
6/24/09 9:03:37PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by cowcatcher

Absolutely.

Un-educated fans are more of a black eye, if you ask me.

uneducated fans become educated fans over time. honestly, he may have put the UFC over the top with this bad economy so don't underestimate what he has done for the sport, as much as it pains me to say it. and again eventually these fans that know nothing will watch and learn as they get a better taste for MMA.
Jujiden
6/25/09 2:42:44AM
Brock sounds like a kid on a playground after watching Ivan Drago hit that punch-o-meter on Rocky 4.