Shamrock attacker denies she could have been mistaken for a man

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Shamrock attacker denies she could have been mistaken for a man
Gogoplatapus
8/27/12 6:18:59PM
UG

Over the weekend it was reported that Ken Shamrock was breaking up a fight in a mall when a third assailant jumped on his back. Shamrock took the attacked down, and somewhere in there discovered what he thought was a male attacker was actually a she.

Now the attacker has come forward and declared that there is no way she could be mistaken for a male.

The evidence is mixed.
Budgellism
8/27/12 6:24:15PM
I don't know. Pictures of her don't exactly help her case. I could have easily mistaken her for a guy.
Gogoplatapus
8/27/12 6:25:04PM

Posted by Budgellism

I don't know. Pictures of her don't exactly help her case. I could have easily mistaken her for a guy.

Ya, crackhead or a young man for sure.
mrsmiley
8/27/12 6:38:49PM
I'm sticking with ken on this one. I can see just from the picture why you would think this is a dude.
prophecy033
8/27/12 6:42:18PM
After seeing the pic, I've come to the conclusion that she's in denial about looking like a dude. And I'm gonna be honest, she looks like a gay high school boy, nothing wrong with that.....just saying
Poor_Franklin
8/27/12 6:51:23PM
looks like a dude. not gonna take up for ken just yet bc he still shouldnt be hitting dude's that weight 120 lbs, but she def looks like a dude.
cowcatcher
8/27/12 6:53:47PM
Yeah she looks pretty dude-ish, but her story is way different than the original. My thought is that if Ken hit a 120 lb. woman 3 times, she'd look a lot worse than the picture showed, and her mom probably would be worse for wear too. The texts she sent could have easily been sent after this all happened just to strengthen a case against a celebrity. It just doesn't seem to jive with me, I can't imagine Ken trying to make a woman that was a bystander break up a fight and then punching her for not complying and hitting her momma for having a kid that wouldn't comply with his orders. It's pretty far fetched, but who knows, he's a little bit of a loose cannon, I'd like to see what other bystanders have to say.
infestructure
8/27/12 7:36:32PM
Those are probably pics she chose to present herself at her most feminine, and she still looks like a dude.
Also , she looks like a rough bitch anyway, it does not matter who jumps on my back when I'm in beast mode, unless they are a child or loved one, they are going to get clocked.
Twenty20Dollars
8/27/12 7:59:03PM
What is she, a greaser?

The other thread on this said she jumped on Ken's back and he knocked her off, when Ken was trying to break up the fight.
Chael_Sonnen
8/27/12 8:03:47PM
'bout time Kenny wins a fight - - -
Lungsofsteel
8/27/12 8:34:56PM
Danny Lorusso
postman
8/27/12 9:14:55PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

'bout time Kenny wins a fight - - -

You son of a bitch I was gunning for two or three props! Damn it!
tcunningham
8/27/12 9:43:06PM
she found out who shamrock is and probably wants money now.

"the big bad fighter man beat me and mommy up"- the chick that looks like a young lesbian Fonzie
LuckyCharms
8/27/12 10:33:23PM
Found on the UG forms

BossHog
8/27/12 10:39:54PM
Looks like a man for sure, but does it matter?

How the hell was Ken supposed to know it was a woman jumping on his back and attacking him? Clearly he got snuck from behind and defended himself accordingly.
Chael_Sonnen
8/27/12 11:59:15PM
Kinda looks like Prince's brother......

I never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain. I only wanted to one time see you laughing. I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain. Purple rain, purple rain. Purple rain, purple rain. Purple rain, purple rain.
scoozna
8/28/12 9:40:29AM
lol at the Miguel Torres and Ralph Machio pictures.

Her story is way different than Shamrock's. I'll let the cops sort this one out, but it's a fun story. Check out Kpro's thread where he was attacked. He's got pictures too.
postman
8/28/12 9:59:41AM

Posted by LuckyCharms

Found on the UG forms

I had no clue Josh (Blue sky burns) was pro wrestler!