8/24/08 9:22:32PM
Well, Here you have it.

Link

D0wnUnd6e6r
8/24/08 9:27:36PM
What ? no Cyborg?!?!
jiujitsufreak74
8/24/08 9:30:25PM
I wish Gina wasn't so damn hot...it makes it hard for me to hate her...
grappler0000
8/24/08 9:47:09PM
Gina should date Franklin...both carrying those matching black eyes so frequently.
balack_o-bama
8/24/08 11:52:15PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Why do you have/want to hate her?
ThaAxeMurderer7
8/25/08 12:05:05AM

Posted by balack_o-bama

I know I don't HATE her but it's kind of hard for me to respect her. How many times did she fail to make weight? 4? It just seems like she doesn't take it seriously. Just my .02

EDIT: Maybe I worded that wrong. I have respect for every fighter that gets in there and does what he/she does. I feel that Gina doesn't have respect for the sport though. I mean damn. Missing weight 4 times? I guess I'm kind of bitter over what seems like her lack of respect for the sport and her opponents.
jiujitsufreak74
8/25/08 12:22:53AM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

Posted by balack_o-bama

I know I don't HATE her but it's kind of hard for me to respect her. How many times did she fail to make weight? 4? It just seems like she doesn't take it seriously. Just my .02

EDIT: Maybe I worded that wrong. I have respect for every fighter that gets in there and does what he/she does. I feel that Gina doesn't have respect for the sport though. I mean damn. Missing weight 4 times? I guess I'm kind of bitter over what seems like her lack of respect for the sport and her opponents.

i can rant about Gina for hours, bottom line is i think she is overrated, gets a pass because of her looks and disrespects the fans and the sport with her continuous weight epidemics. it is sickening to me when a fighter misses weight, let alone 4 straight times including missing your own special weight class by 5 pounds...just despicable.
Taylor8766
8/25/08 1:54:48PM
I love MMA
murphy_16
8/25/08 2:56:35PM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

Posted by balack_o-bama

haha nice save on the fighter bashing there
the second one is pretty hot
scoozna
8/25/08 3:46:46PM
Whoa...the frankenstein Carina Damm does not belong in that list.
mrkennedy
8/25/08 9:08:50PM
katlin young i dont think so
MMAcca
8/26/08 2:50:48AM
casey64
8/26/08 10:54:26AM
emfleek
8/26/08 11:06:09AM
1-4 are the only ones that deserve to be on that list.

The rest (w/the exception of Kaitlin Young, who is nothing special) scare me...in a bad way. Yuck.
Trapt1nw0nder
8/26/08 11:07:51AM
Felice Herrig?? you ****** kidding me?... #2?

she's a ****** tranny! ...that other chick from Fight Girls was hotter than her.... If Kerry Vega(Brandon Vera's wife) was an MMA fighter she would be #1

weird that she isnt as well known as she must be,cuz she is a GREAT Muai Thai fighter! and SHOULD be in MMA!

I think she can whoop on Gina ...

Yea..i said it!
casey64
8/26/08 11:14:44AM
Number 5 Erin Touhill should be number 2.IMO