Help Settle An Argument

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Help Settle An Argument
POLL: Who was more disrespectful @ Sat. Night's EliteXC?
Nick Diaz 53% (16)
Tony Bonello 47% (14)
CantAndleDaRiddum
6/15/08 6:52:51PM
Me & Buddy are arguing over who was more disrespectful........

1. Nick Diaz towards KJ Noons

2. Tony Bonello towards Murilo Rua

if u dont know about one of them or either, fightreport.com, mmajunkie.com & plenty other sites have info on what happened

i say Bonello, but me & my buddy are gonna let the playground decide who is correct
89vision
6/15/08 6:55:15PM
im really getting sick of people thinking nick started it,

kj dissed nicks performance by asking the audience if he deserved a rematch instead of just answering the question, KJ threw the first rock in that one

by the way bonello was more disrespectful
CantAndleDaRiddum
6/15/08 6:56:10PM

Posted by 89vision

im really getting sick of people thinking nick started it,

kj dissed nicks performance by asking the audience if he deserved a rematch instead of just answering the question, KJ threw the first rock in that one

by the way bonello was more disrespectful

i agree, but im a diaz sympathizer so i didnt wanna comment
juanez13
6/15/08 7:00:43PM
Defenately Diaz, he is a punk, and so is bro, Throwing a bottle at KJs dad??....defenately a bitch move....
loller90278
6/15/08 8:04:47PM
bonello just got caught up in the heat of the moment.. it started when ninja was circling the cage for his entrance and didn't show commradory (?) so he got heated..

nick diaz thought carefully on what to do and what to say to get under neath kj's head.
89vision
6/15/08 8:21:23PM

Posted by loller90278

nick diaz thought carefully on what to do and what to say to get under neath kj's head.

yeah i said that yesterday too, maybe nick didnt earn the rematch but with the strategic antics he got under KJs skin and will probably get a rematch now
Twenty20Dollars
6/15/08 8:26:20PM
i dislike kj. he is what you call an asshole IMO haha

tony was out of line doing that to ninja, because ninja is well respected in MMA. you cant be dissing a worldclass opponent.
Raykill
6/15/08 8:36:21PM

Posted by juanez13

Defenately Diaz, he is a punk, and so is bro, Throwing a bottle at KJs dad??....defenately a bitch move....

I posted something about this before. I am tired of the gang banger mentality of these two. They are great fighters, just fight. No one cares what area code you rep.
Just like when Nate sprayed graffiti all over the TUF house. Real classy.
Mchubb316
6/15/08 9:19:21PM
Bonello got in Ninja's face in a pre fight staredown and said some things that weren't pleasant. It happens quite often during the staredown where they get after each other. Maybe not say some of the things that Bonello did, but it happens. Diaz could have just said lets have a rematch, and did it in a more professional manner, and yes KJ didn't really answer him direct. I don't think KJ wants to fight Diaz again, or he would have said yes, lets do it instead of asking the crowd.

To answer your question. Diaz was more disrespectful in my opinion.
jimmypockets
6/15/08 11:24:09PM
I think that the Diaz brothers are best when their mouths are shut. I don't mind some mouthing but they always say something stupid. Nick Diaz needs to file down his tongue so he doesn't say things that make him look unintelligent. Nate could use ths procedure too.