Seth P's Halloween costume!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Seth P's Halloween costume!!!
Manfred
11/3/08 12:25:20AM
cmill21
11/3/08 12:28:21AM
HAHAHA
ufcboss
11/3/08 12:31:16AM
That is the Best ******* thing I seen all week, That is FUNNY SHIT!
nastshabast
11/3/08 12:55:25AM
I hope your boy won somethin for that. nice work
MMAcca
11/3/08 1:27:12AM
Hang on a minute, that costume reminds me of someone who used to be famous.....
Bobby-B-Bonkers
11/3/08 8:04:22AM
Is it true? Don King and Mike Tyson had a baby?...LOL
emfleek
11/3/08 11:40:39AM
Already posted this in another thread, but Kimbo dressed up for Halloween too. He dressed up as Seth Petruzelli.

tdietel01
11/3/08 12:12:56PM
I find that to be a bit disrespectful. Why would he do that? Now i am gonna be pullingfor kimbo if they have a rematch. I guess his 15 minutes of fame was over so he had to get back in the limelight
cmb19932
11/3/08 12:59:42PM
it was a joke relax if u beat kimbo u wouldnt be proud as hell
Naturaldisaster
11/3/08 1:22:11PM

Posted by tdietel01

I find that to be a bit disrespectful. Why would he do that? Now i am gonna be pullingfor kimbo if they have a rematch. I guess his 15 minutes of fame was over so he had to get back in the limelight

Because its funny????
No reason to respect Kimbo anyway
tdietel01
11/3/08 1:24:14PM
I guess it depends on if he was doing it to be funny or to be a dick. I would be proud of beating anyone, but i wouldnt dress like them after i did it. just seems to be in bad taste to me.
tdietel01
11/3/08 1:27:05PM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

Posted by tdietel01

Because its funny????

Why is there no reason to respect kimbo? he works hard, seems to be pretty humble and goes into a fight to win. its not his fault he was pimped by eliteXC
Sledge23
11/3/08 2:09:29PM

Posted by tdietel01

Posted by tdietel01

Because its funny????

Why is there no reason to respect kimbo? he works hard, seems to be pretty humble and goes into a fight to win. its not his fault he was pimped by eliteXC

What???
KImbo is a JOKE!
It bothers me that some guy can put some youtube videos up of himself beating people up on the streets and EXC gives him a chance.
Kimbo had a chance to prove himself, and he blew it. lets forget about him.
cmb19932
11/3/08 2:47:22PM
none of what i said made sense forget it

short- i hate kimbo hype and people who cant take jokes
scoozna
11/3/08 3:08:34PM
Hey Manfred...is that really Petruzelli in the Kimbo costume? It's funny either way.
WrestlersAssassin
11/3/08 3:14:08PM
Kinda looks like Seth but the irony will be funny either way. If it is Seth I hope he did that as a joke and not to be a douche.

<----- because kimbo is the best...............nah i lost an av bet
Naturaldisaster
11/4/08 1:40:06AM

Posted by tdietel01

Posted by tdietel01

Because its funny????

why should i respect the guy? he's a joke. and he got famous for payin guys so that he could beat them up in a street fight? yeah thats definitly someone who deserves my respect.
Manfred
11/4/08 9:18:25AM

Posted by scoozna

Hey Manfred...is that really Petruzelli in the Kimbo costume? It's funny either way.

Yup YAHOO SPORTS Article
dannyfrank
11/4/08 3:04:03PM
HA!