Posted by Rush

Posted by ronco_loid

I'm glad GSP lost. i picked him to win but i hate him

Why do you hate him?

because he's french canadian
greeneyebandit
4/8/07 10:00:31PM

Posted by gimmper

Matt will beat GSP IMO of course....Soft spirits make for sore asses in this sport...look into GSP's eyes...the spirit never lies. Outcome IMO of course: GSP comes out strong swinging for the KO Matt ducks takes him down and within 1 minute of struggling gets the armbar...the rest is history...and my prediction priceless...thank you and long live the Gluttons

Gimmper called it...nice prediction
Gladiator
4/8/07 10:11:48PM

Posted by keith-hackney1

Posted by Ydoc

keith-hackney1 just pulled one over on us. Great job man... you got one guy to give you 5 to 1 odds.

I dont blame y'all for thinking i was mad, GSP is or should i say was considered as the best welterweight on the planet. It might of been a shot in the dark to pick serra as a winner. I dont believe there is any easy fight, especially now ufc own pride, mma fighters are all training at top level because of the amount of cash involved these days, its a full time job now where as a few years back most were semi pro. I knew serra would do it, hence all the bets i took. He is very underated, he has defenately surprised me as he has clearly upped his stand up game.
Fair play to the guy, cant wait to see him bust up hughes !!!!

im still in shock GSP lost in that fashion, but mad props to u man for calling that one
keith-hackney1
4/9/07 11:03:43AM

Posted by Gladiator

Posted by keith-hackney1

Posted by Ydoc

keith-hackney1 just pulled one over on us. Great job man... you got one guy to give you 5 to 1 odds.

I dont blame y'all for thinking i was mad, GSP is or should i say was considered as the best welterweight on the planet. It might of been a shot in the dark to pick serra as a winner. I dont believe there is any easy fight, especially now ufc own pride, mma fighters are all training at top level because of the amount of cash involved these days, its a full time job now where as a few years back most were semi pro. I knew serra would do it, hence all the bets i took. He is very underated, he has defenately surprised me as he has clearly upped his stand up game.
Fair play to the guy, cant wait to see him bust up hughes !!!!

im still in shock GSP lost in that fashion, but mad props to u man for calling that one

Cheers, i think im gonna take werdum to beat AA, Pm me for wager !!!
Pages: 1 [2]