In all seriousness, which WWE superstar would do best in mma

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » In all seriousness, which WWE superstar would do best in mma
Naturaldisaster
6/23/08 10:14:20PM
Personally I think CM Punk would be pretty good in mma. He's Trained muay Thai and BJJ. And if he wasnt so Old I think Undertaker would be good. He's trained in Kick Boxing and Boxing, and trained some BJJ to.
Mchubb316
6/23/08 10:48:46PM
I don't know if you can answer that question to a full extent. These are staged matches. These don't train MMA. They may have backgrounds in some sort of martial art, but they don't really fight. Some who have a base in one of these disciplines, could transition into a MMA fighter with lots of training. This goes with anyone who is an athelete, and or has a background in some sort of fight game. There are several NFL players who train in JJ, kick boxing, muay thai, etc... I believe Ray Lewis trains some in MMA, and so does David Akers, he does Jui Jitsu. As far as WWE is concerned my pick would be Stone Cold Steve Austin. Bruce Buffer announcing his first win in the UFC. Yves Lavinge has called a stop to this contest in 1:48 seconds of the very first round for your winner due to a Stone Cold Stunner. Stone Cold Steeeeeeve Aussssstin.
I used Stone Cold cause he is my all time favorite.
casketcoin
6/23/08 10:57:07PM
there is no way to be serious about that
Khaos
6/23/08 11:03:38PM
VIcky Guerrero
Naturaldisaster
6/23/08 11:32:59PM
I know its staged. im sayin with the backgrounds some of these guys have could they do well in mma in your opinion. CM PUNK has some Muay Thai and BJJ, Shelton Benjamen was an great amatuer wrestler (take in mind, MATT HUGHES was nothin but a wrestler when he started fighting, Pretty much still is).
NatedawgThaM
6/23/08 11:43:38PM
Bobby Lashley.

He's huge, freakishly strong and explosive. Great wrestler and trains at AKA so his striking will get up their. Watch out for this guy, he will be a severe beast as long as he does not have some weak chin I don't know about.
Mayhem13
6/23/08 11:45:35PM
I think Brock will have the most success
ncordless
6/23/08 11:56:12PM
Definitely Andre the Giant
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3 Photo Attachment 4 Photo Attachment 5
Twenty20Dollars
6/23/08 11:56:35PM
John Cena.
Pitbull09
6/24/08 12:38:50AM
None if you think of the time they have to be ready. Maybe some of the college wrestlers could do ok meaning they could win in lower promotions and a fight or too in elite XC after years of training but other than that no.
Kpro
6/24/08 12:41:34AM
I'd say the Model Rick Martel.

Papa Shango would probably pwn also.
Pitbull09
6/24/08 12:58:10AM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

I know its staged. im sayin with the backgrounds some of these guys have could they do well in mma in your opinion. CM PUNK has some Muay Thai and BJJ, Shelton Benjamen was an great amatuer wrestler (take in mind, MATT HUGHES was nothin but a wrestler when he started fighting, Pretty much still is).

Keep in mind also though that the sport has evolved and a hall of famer like Hughes isnt good enough now. Any wrestler now must learn to strike well to get high in the ranks
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
6/24/08 12:59:33AM
i dont know, i dont watch Pro wrestling. im a grown man
voodoo-jitsu
6/24/08 1:02:06AM
they should bring in J.R. to call the next brock fight
Naturaldisaster
6/24/08 1:06:32AM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Bobby Lashley.

He's huge, freakishly strong and explosive. Great wrestler and trains at AKA so his striking will get up their. Watch out for this guy, he will be a severe beast as long as he does not have some weak chin I don't know about.

Thats what im sayin! everyone is blowin him and and sayin he's a joke. But i think he could be someone in mma
Scott_Revels
6/24/08 2:15:02AM
Super Crazy, Nunzio, Colin Delaney, Stevie Richards.

They'll totally own the top UFC guys.
juanez13
6/24/08 7:56:30AM
No love for Ultimate Warrior??
kevietre
6/24/08 9:53:27AM
Steve Blackman The lethal Weapon
teddythetuna
6/24/08 12:12:20PM
Super Fly Jimmy Snuka. He would do one of his famous frog splashes off the cage and it would be game over. Or Hacksaw Jim Duggan. He would lay a beatdown with the 2x4.
bigbubbano23
6/24/08 1:58:26PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

John Cena.

you've got to be kidding me right? i hope you are because he would prolly go in thinking O i win all my matches WWE so i prolly win every title in every division.
Mayhem13
6/24/08 6:40:18PM
4 words

The.Honky.Tonk.Man
Shawn91111
6/25/08 3:55:51AM

Posted by Mayhem13

4 words

The.Honky.Tonk.Man

Crazy footwork that dude has, that shake,rattle and roll is lethal.

Im going with the Great Muta...if by chance Herb Dean calls the fight quickly. Muta would stare him down and spray green mist in his face.

Although I have heard Meng..aka Haku was one of the toughest wrestlers out there.
tdietel01
6/25/08 10:09:01PM
i find it hard to believe the big show would lose to many people..... also kane would be hard imo. as for non giants i would say brock lesnar has to be the best pick.
Boo_Radley21
6/25/08 10:15:16PM
GOLDBERG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

HE;S SO GOOD AT COMENTARY I THINK HE COULD MAKE A SMOOTH TRANSITION INTO MMA. I EVEN SAW HIM TRAIN WITH KIMBO ONCE FOR AN INTERVIEW
bobbydoomocculta
6/25/08 11:14:39PM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Bobby Lashley.

Thats what im sayin! everyone is blowin him and and sayin he's a joke. But i think he could be someone in mma

Brock would kill him... Much better wrestler and 3 times as agile...
I like the sound of The Great Muta... Or The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase... He could buy anyone... Everyone's got a price for the million dollar man... He bought andre's world title back in the day... Speaking of Andre... Was he hangin out of his tights in that bottom picture?? I wasn't looking... It was just kinda there...
big_timmy
6/25/08 11:31:28PM
Vladimir Kozlov aka Oleg Prudius

Dudes about 6'8, 300 pounds, 2005 USA Open Heavyweight Sambo Champion, United States Kickboxing Association International Heavyweight Grappling Champion, trained in freestyle wrestling, sambo, kickboxing and judo.

All the things that is needed for an MMA career. And he is fast for a man his size.
StriderXero
6/26/08 1:04:22AM
Booka T!!!
lol
I just want to see him do the spinerooni in the octogon after he wins. Which we most likely never see.

or maybe see him do it during a fight, and hear him say.

CAN YOU DIG IT SUCKA!!

but the day that happens I will stop watching mma