I need help seriously!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » I need help seriously!!!
POLL: Whos richer?
Batman 60% (18)
Ironman 40% (12)
SmileR
5/8/08 7:44:06PM
Who's richer?!
Batman or Iornman!?

I'm going with Iornman but only because in the film he has some awesome cars an sweet house not to mention his own weapons company!
Pookie
5/8/08 7:53:09PM
Forbes did a list on the richest fictional characters and Batman was approximately 1.3 billion dollars richer.

Ebenezer scrooge topped the list.
SmileR
5/8/08 7:54:58PM

Posted by Pookie

Forbes did a list on the richest fictional characters and Batman was approximately 1.3 billion dollars richer.

Ebenezer scrooge topped the list.

Link or shut up!

Ebenezer scrooge topped the list

I laughed at this hard man!
Pookie
5/8/08 8:18:04PM
I was wrong, it was Scrooge Mcduck lol.

yo
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/8/08 8:28:43PM

Posted by Pookie

yo

damn i wasnt expecting a link lol. Tony Stark is 10th, Bruce Wayne is 8th
SmileR
5/8/08 9:29:28PM

Posted by Pookie

yo

Haha dam! i wasn't expecting a link! I'd prop yu man but i'v got to spead the love!
Rush
5/8/08 9:50:03PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by Pookie

yo

Haha dam! i wasn't expecting a link! I'd prop yu man but i'v got to spead the love!

I propped him for you.
bullettdodger
5/9/08 4:41:06AM
so legit i was going to go with Batman, Wayne Industries just do more than just weapons, Batman's company pretty much supports if not keeps all of Gotham City afloat, Stark Industries, while having bank simply sells weapons (untill things happen, whatever) besides Batman would wipe the floor with Ironman, Bruce Wayne is the only super hero who is paranoid enough to have files on everysingle superhuman or super hero and how to beat them... man keeps a kryptonite ring in his belt just in case he have has to deck superman like he means it (see the Hush comics... great animation sick story... classic batman with a fresh edge) Batman FTW