Serious Camp

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » Serious Camp
ShadowFighter
7/22/11 11:14:20PM
Hey Guys, Im looking for a camp. I want a camp that is serious. i will be on a lot so i will do picks often. i would be happy to join any new, old, team that will be serious. Thanks for the time
KungFuMaster
7/25/11 4:00:22PM
My recommendation for you if you want to be picked up by a camp.

Put up at least a few posts each day. Try to post in sections where most members seldom post such as the padded room, fight central and the introduction. This will allow your name to be seen for a good duration of the day and it gives off the illusion you are an active member. That is how I did it.

Secondly ( I did not do this but I figured it out recently ) - Try to prop as many people as you can. By agreeing and or prop-ping members, it will make them feel good and they may send a message to the camp leaders to send you a camp invitation.

And if that fails, then do what I did before I got picked up. Just post a lot.

Here is an unconditional prop.
emfleek
7/25/11 4:15:29PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Put up at least a few posts each day. Try to post in sections where most members seldom post such as the padded room, fight central and the introduction. This will allow your name to be seen for a good duration of the day and it gives off the illusion you are an active member. That is how I did it.

Secondly ( I did not do this but I figured it out recently ) - Try to prop as many people as you can. By agreeing and or prop-ping members, it will make them feel good and they may send a message to the camp leaders to send you a camp invitation.

1 - You have an unhealthy obsession with props.
2 - He already joined a top camp.
KungFuMaster
7/25/11 5:55:20PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by KungFuMaster

1 - You have an unhealthy obsession with props.
2 - He already joined a top camp.

I think emfleek needs an unconditional prop.
ShadowFighter
7/25/11 6:11:34PM
ShadowFighter
7/25/11 6:14:54PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Thanks for the advice man, but im very thankful to be picked up by an awesome team, Dark Horse
Shawn91111
7/25/11 6:54:03PM
We dont speak to the enemy.

ECP is fine though, they never will be in contention anyhow.
KungFuMaster
7/25/11 8:29:04PM

Posted by Shawn91111

We dont speak to the enemy.

ECP is fine though, they never will be in contention anyhow.

With me being the newest addition, ECP will sure rise to the top. If you look to the left, you will see my outstanding record of picks and wages.
Rabi
7/26/11 6:46:03AM
Who won camp wars? Don't discount ECP!
BlueSkiesBurn
7/26/11 8:36:51PM
Fleek never deserves props. He's a cubs fan.
KungFuMaster
7/28/11 2:39:56PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Fleek never deserves props. He's a cubs fan.

Fleek's ratio of props to posts seemed low. I thought I would help him out.