Sergei Kharitonov: Physical Timeline

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Sergei Kharitonov: Physical Timeline
Wolfenstein
4/6/09 3:08:05PM
Since most MMA sites put up a “Physical Timeline” of Alistair Overeem, we decided to do the same with Sergei Kharitonov, however in the opposite direction.

link
babytater03
4/6/09 3:47:17PM
it's like watching a plane crash. It's sad to see, but you can't turn your face from watching.
Blizzard
4/6/09 4:09:08PM
I know Monson has a good grappling game, but I really did not think he would beat Sergei, and I never would have thought It would come that easily.
sparky
4/6/09 4:43:36PM

Posted by Blizzard

I know Monson has a good grappling game, but I really did not think he would beat Sergei, and I never would have thought It would come that easily.

I feel like you wrote me thoughts out for me!!!!!
wiggum
4/6/09 5:42:34PM

Posted by Blizzard

im with ya there.....tho monson is really no chump to lose to, but still....its sad, cuz i fell into all the hype back in 04-06, and hes had a couple good wins since then (overeem)....and even the old losses he injury "excuse" ...but theres no reason for this now, except that hes just no into it anymore....too bad, really talented fighter....maybe this loss will get him motivated
team_demon_fighter
4/6/09 6:48:11PM

Posted by babytater03

it's like watching a plane crash. It's sad to see, but you can't turn your face from watching.