Sengoku 7 Spoilers

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Sengoku 7 Spoilers
Next Page »
Wolfenstein
1/4/09 1:36:42AM
Maximo Blanco via 1RD TKO, brutal stomps.

Check out my stream in the other organization form if you want to check out the prelim action.
Wolfenstein
1/4/09 1:47:35AM
Hidetada Irie vs. Minoru Kato

Round 1
Irie walks straight into four slow moving punches and tries to smash Kato up against the ring post. Referee Yoshinori Umeki breaks them and upon resuming, Irie gets dropped and almost stepped on with a flying stomp. Irie gets to his feet and charges in for the body lock and gets the takedown, eventually passing to mount. After a repositioning in the center of the ring, Irie starts to throw slow punches from mount, fully postured up, but they go wide. Kato cannot break Irie’s posture and so tries to just buck him off. Irie goes to sidemount and drops hammerfists while looking for the armbar. They scramble to their feet and Irie gets the single leg TD into sidemount. Irie drops a few knees on Kato’s face and Kato tries to return the favor with a knee to the head from bottom. Irie grinding away with messy punches without really looking at where he’s hitting. Irie passes to mount again and postures up to pound. His punches are getting tied up by Kato’s feet and arms, so nothing is really getting through. Rough start for Irie, but the round goes to him, 10-9.

Round 2
Kato attempts a flying middle kick, some punches, and a spinning back kick, all to graze or miss completely. Irie dives for a single and runs Kato into the corner. Kato has Irie in the guillotine, but it’s not tight, and Irie passes from half guard to mount. Irie postures up to punch, but before he can get going Umeki repositions them. Kato bucks Irie off and Irie charges back to get side mount. Irie eating knee points from Kato, underneath him, as he tries to pass back to mount. Irie gets the mount and again postures up to drop ineffectual-looking punches that Kato either blocks with his arms or feet. To remedy this, Irie pins Kato’s right arm with his knee. Kato bucks Irie off again, and Irie resumes the sidemount before passing again to full mount. Irie drops more weak-looking punches. Referee Umeki has seen enough, and calls the bout at the 4:21 mark.
bustin_mma
1/4/09 1:58:12AM
damn im 0-2,Round 1
Blanco flies in with a knee to cover the distance and then starts flurrying on Inoue. Inoue covers up in the corner before flying into an armbar in defense. Blanco stomps on Inoue’s head in defense of the armbar and Inoue goes limp. The fight is called at 38 seconds in. Blanco mounts a ring post and flips off of it, a la Eddie Alvarez, ecstatic at his victory.
Mchubb316
1/4/09 2:07:00AM
Maybe site Sherdog as a source here? This is coming straight off their site.
bustin_mma
1/4/09 2:10:28AM
Why? i didnt say i was writing those play by plays. and we are not here to credit sherdog we are here to talk about seventh battle
Mchubb316
1/4/09 2:13:52AM
When using someone elses words it is appropriate to say where they are coming from. I know you didn't say you wrote it, but people may mistake it. A source is appropriate thats all.
Wolfenstein
1/4/09 2:14:28AM

Posted by Mchubb316

Maybe site Sherdog as a source here? This is coming straight off their site.

When's the last time we've cited sources in the spoiler forum?
Mchubb316
1/4/09 2:17:07AM
Iam not trying to stir the pot, if it is not needed in the spoilers, then so be it.
Wolfenstein
1/4/09 2:18:38AM

Posted by Mchubb316

Iam not trying to stir the pot, if it is not needed in the spoilers, then so be it.

Not trying to be a jerk-off about it, it's all good baby!
bustin_mma
1/4/09 2:18:45AM
its all good man.
Mchubb316
1/4/09 2:22:22AM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Posted by Mchubb316

Not trying to be a jerk-off about it, it's all good baby!

I wasn't trying to be either.
Naturaldisaster
1/4/09 2:34:15AM
what time does the actually ppv start?
Wolfenstein
1/4/09 2:37:48AM
Big upset Herman gets Ko'd in the second, came in completely out of shape and this time he payed for it.
bustin_mma
1/4/09 2:42:49AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHah im 0-3 damn
The_Metal_Maniac
1/4/09 2:50:47AM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Big upset Herman gets Ko'd in the second, came in completely out of shape and this time he payed for it.

Good thing I back my money off of him on Bodog. It never pays to gamble lol.
Kpro
1/4/09 2:58:14AM
Eiji for the win! Hot Bout baby!
Shawn91111
1/4/09 3:01:14AM
3-1 ..26 points..1 leg of parlay complete
Kpro
1/4/09 3:01:31AM
Bigfoot is dancin his way to the ring to take on Kiss Nakao
Shawn91111
1/4/09 3:09:05AM
Is it a TKO or a NC?
Kpro
1/4/09 3:10:18AM
I think TKO ?
Shawn91111
1/4/09 3:11:19AM

Posted by Kpro

I think TKO ?

I hope so..I had Silva Rd TKO
Kpro
1/4/09 3:11:43AM
looked like a Cote/Silva type deal
Playground_Samurai
1/4/09 3:11:50AM
I'm late...How'd Eiji win?
Shawn91111
1/4/09 3:13:22AM

Posted by gspfan

Sub armbar Rd 1
Kpro
1/4/09 3:14:15AM

Posted by gspfan

from Sherdog if you want to see the PBP

They touch gloves and Golyaev takes the center. Mitsuoka circles, looking for an opening, staying away out of the Russian’s range. Mitsuoka locks a high kick and dives for the takedown. Golyaev attempts an awkward looking approximation of the rubber guard, punching and hammering Mitsuoka from bottom. Mitsuoka eventually kneels into Golyaev’s guard instead of pulling back and trying to pass. Golyaev ties up Mitsuoka’s arms. Mitsuoka pulls them free and stands up in Golyaev’s guard, looking to drop punches. Mitsuoka pushes Golyaev’s legs aside to pass to side momentarily, but gets sucked back into guard. Mitsuoka drops small punches as Golyaev attempts to pull out and straighten an arm. Mitsuoka uses these attempts to pick him up and drop him into the corner. Mitsuoka passes to side briefly, but Golyaev reestablishes guard. They stop the fight for a moment to fix Mitsuoka’s guard, and reposition in the center. Mitsuoka attempts a few punches before passing again to side, dropping small punches to Golyaev’s face. Mitsuoka passes to full mount and begins pursuing the armbar. Mitsuoka brings a foot up and over Golyaev’s face, figure-four-ing Golyaev’s arm in this modified armbar. Golyaev tries to spin out of it, but Mitsuoka has that arm locked tight. Though it looks as if Golyaev is about to escape, Mitsuoka falls back into the armbar and pulls back, forcing the tap at the 4:22 mark.
Shawn91111
1/4/09 3:15:35AM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by gspfan

from Sherdog if you want to see the PBP

They touch gloves and Golyaev takes the center. Mitsuoka circles, looking for an opening, staying away out of the Russian’s range. Mitsuoka locks a high kick and dives for the takedown. Golyaev attempts an awkward looking approximation of the rubber guard, punching and hammering Mitsuoka from bottom. Mitsuoka eventually kneels into Golyaev’s guard instead of pulling back and trying to pass. Golyaev ties up Mitsuoka’s arms. Mitsuoka pulls them free and stands up in Golyaev’s guard, looking to drop punches. Mitsuoka pushes Golyaev’s legs aside to pass to side momentarily, but gets sucked back into guard. Mitsuoka drops small punches as Golyaev attempts to pull out and straighten an arm. Mitsuoka uses these attempts to pick him up and drop him into the corner. Mitsuoka passes to side briefly, but Golyaev reestablishes guard. They stop the fight for a moment to fix Mitsuoka’s guard, and reposition in the center. Mitsuoka attempts a few punches before passing again to side, dropping small punches to Golyaev’s face. Mitsuoka passes to full mount and begins pursuing the armbar. Mitsuoka brings a foot up and over Golyaev’s face, figure-four-ing Golyaev’s arm in this modified armbar. Golyaev tries to spin out of it, but Mitsuoka has that arm locked tight. Though it looks as if Golyaev is about to escape, Mitsuoka falls back into the armbar and pulls back, forcing the tap at the 4:22 mark.

Good thing you sited the source
Kpro
1/4/09 3:18:33AM
from that one angle you could definitely see Nakao take a big kick to his knee about 10-15 seconds before he retreated by what looked like the way he planted on it.
Kpro
1/4/09 3:23:15AM
this is going to be explosive.
Franklinfan47
1/4/09 3:25:26AM
im 4-1 with 45 points. Pee Wee Herman let me down, was a little surprised by that one but besides that doing reasonably well. I had Mitsuoka by round 1 sub and Irie by 2nd rd tko.
Franklinfan47
1/4/09 3:28:31AM
5-1 with 56 points

King Mo KO rd 1
Pages: [1] 2 3 4