Sengoku 14 Results/Discussion

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Sengoku 14 Results/Discussion
hate4thestate
8/22/10 5:49:12AM
what in the hell? no one stays up to watch this ****? im more of an mma nerd then i thought. well just incase anyones still up and cares here ya go.

Sengoku 14 Results

Jorge Santiago vs. Kazuo Misaki Jorge Santiago def. Kazuo Misaki via TKO (corner stoppage) R5, 4:38

Akihiro Gono vs. Jadamba Narantungalag Jadamba Narantungalag def. Akihiro Gono via unanimous decision (30-28, 30-29, 30-28)

Hatsu Hioki vs. Jeff Lawson Hatsu Hioki def. Jeff Lawson via submission (triangle choke) R1, 2:09

Leonardo Santos vs. Sotaro Yamada Leonardo Santos def. Sotaro Yamada via DQ (knees to the groin) R1

Nick Thompson vs. Taisuke Okuno Taisuke Okuno def. Nick Thompson via KO (punch) R3, 0:27

Yasubey Enomoto vs. Kenta Takagi Yasubey Enomoto def. Kenta Takagi via submission (bulldog choke) R2, 0:53

Shintaro Ishiwatari vs. Kil Woo Lee Shintaro Ishiwatari def. Kil Woo Lee via submission (guillotine choke) R1, 2:20

Shoko Sato vs. Takuya Eizumi Shoko Sato def. Takuya Eizumi via TKO (doctor stoppage) R2, 1:38

Tatsuya So vs. Wataru Takahashi Wataru Takahashi def. Tatsuya So via submission (rear-naked choke) R2, 4:34

Jae Hyun So vs. Hirokazu Nishimura Jae Hyun So def. Hirokazu Nishimura via unanimous decision
lohmann
8/22/10 5:50:16AM
The saddest place in the world tonight is in Leonardo Santos's pants.
lohmann
8/22/10 5:51:54AM
Also, am I the only one that felt that the combo event had the easiest hot bout in memory?
Jimbo
8/22/10 5:59:47AM
nice discussion

this forum rlly sucks for JMMA.
hate4thestate
8/22/10 6:00:23AM
as for Leonardo Santos... i feel for him deeply... that was brutality at its worst.

as for the hot bout... yea. i cant believe how close the odds were i dropped a good portion of my money on Hioki lol. and he was in my parlay, but my parlay doesnt matter anymore lol. but its defenitly the easiest hot bout i can remember since being on the pg.
hate4thestate
8/22/10 6:03:40AM

Posted by Jimbo

nice discussion

yea so i can tell lol. im a huge jmma fan.
lohmann
8/22/10 6:04:25AM

Posted by hate4thestate

as for Leonardo Santos... i feel for him deeply... that was brutality at its worst.

as for the hot bout... yea. i cant believe how close the odds were i dropped a good portion of my money on Hioki lol. and he was in my parlay, but my parlay doesnt matter anymore lol. but its defenitly the easiest hot bout i can remember since being on the pg.

Yeah, my parlay had King Mo in it.

Thankfully, I decided to take Hioki out of it and just put some money on him. He had to be in my wagers somewhere because him below -300 for that fight was ridiculous.
Jimbo
8/22/10 6:05:37AM

Posted by hate4thestate

Posted by Jimbo

nice discussion

lucky i rarely use this site anymore

im on the best forum for JMMA on the net
hate4thestate
8/22/10 6:06:28AM
yea mine had Mo in it too and Kennedy lol. double fail. at least Hioki came thru and won me some money to save my ass. this combo card is horrible for me. im 4-4 right now while the Gono fight is going on.
hate4thestate
8/22/10 6:07:21AM

Posted by Jimbo

Posted by hate4thestate

Posted by Jimbo

nice discussion

is it KTT?
Jimbo
8/22/10 6:11:19AM

Posted by hate4thestate

Posted by Jimbo

Posted by hate4thestate

Posted by Jimbo

nice discussion

is it KTT?

you know it, I think i remember you signing up, you should come into the chatbox, we got 15+ ppl in there.
lohmann
8/22/10 6:12:21AM

Posted by Jimbo

you know it, I think i remember you signing up, you should come into the chatbox, we got 15+ ppl in there.

Is KTT the forum that had the hilariously racist trollfest fight with Stu from Sherdog?
hate4thestate
8/22/10 6:13:16AM

Posted by Jimbo

Posted by hate4thestate

Posted by Jimbo

Posted by hate4thestate

Posted by Jimbo

nice discussion

is it KTT?

ahh yea i shall be there there in a minute.
Jimbo
8/22/10 6:15:35AM

Posted by lohmann

Posted by Jimbo

Is KTT the forum that had the hilariously racist trollfest fight with Stu from Sherdog?

lol
hate4thestate
8/22/10 6:36:14AM
Gono......... you ******* fail me.
Franklinfan47
8/22/10 7:04:52AM

Posted by lohmann

Also, am I the only one that felt that the combo event had the easiest hot bout in memory?

Thats what I was thinking too, I dont know why so many were picking Lawson. No matter, made quite a bit of profit on Hioki myself.

Misaki vs Santiago is pretty good so far. I got Misaki up on the scorecards but momentum is favoring Santiago.

Edit: 10-8 round for Misaki
lohmann
8/22/10 7:18:08AM
These two are putting on yet another FOTY candidate.

This is awesome.
Franklinfan47
8/22/10 7:19:01AM
why would you throw in the towel with 20 seconds left?
lohmann
8/22/10 7:19:23AM
OH MY GOD!
hate4thestate
8/22/10 7:31:05AM
FOTY..... beats Garcia and Zombie imo. fight was just ******* insane!
lohmann
8/22/10 7:38:34AM

Posted by hate4thestate

FOTY..... beats Garcia and Zombie imo. fight was just ******* insane!

Point deductions, both fighters scoring knockdowns, resilency on both ends, close submission attempts, killer instincts, and the most random finish imaginable.

Silva vs. Sonnen was my previous choice.
hate4thestate
8/22/10 7:40:40AM
either way it beats anything im pretty sure ive seen this year that i can remember at this current time. then again ive been up all night and now its 7:30. i might not be thinking clearly but defenitly one of the craziest fights ive ever seen.