Sengoku 7 Rebellion-Where to watch?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Sengoku 7 Rebellion-Where to watch?
Franklinfan47
1/2/09 6:09:27PM
I may be alone on this but I'm excited to see this card and was wondering if anyone knew where to watch it online/satellite?

I think Santiago vs Misaki should be a great fight, both are teetering on the top 10 middleweight rankings, and both have looked great lately. Plus the first mw champion for Sengoku!

Gomi vs Kitoaka (hope im spelling that right) should be great too. Gomi has looked bad lately, but if theres anyone that can put the heat on him and bring out the best gomi its Kitoaka, he's been on fire lately. Gomi will show if he truly deserves to wear the Sengoku lw belt in this one.

Plus:
-Dave Herman and Antonio Silva make their Sengoku debuts
-Sergey Golyaev (coming off controversial win over Gomi) takes on Eiji Mitsuoka-another great matchup which should be exciting
-Always-classic fighters like hidehiko yoshia.
-KING MO!!
cmill21
1/2/09 6:13:28PM
mmaturf.net will probably have it.
loller90278
1/2/09 7:05:39PM
yeah, im really excited for santiago - misaki... both are (imo) top tier MW's and jorge has been on an absolute tear after he got the boot from ufc. i also think king MO is a prospect to look out for in 2009. he could possibly make big waves this year
RampageOwnedYou
1/2/09 10:24:05PM
justin.tv should have it or sopcast

Misaki fight should be awsome!
The card is pretty good, im excited to see it. But must say im more jacked for Affliction.
coldchillin
1/3/09 1:41:39PM
yeah, I definitely want to see the Misaki-Santiago fight... they're both top 10 middleweights right now.

I think Gomi is going to get tapped as well.
MikeyG
1/3/09 2:35:06PM

Posted by coldchillin

yeah, I definitely want to see the Misaki-Santiago fight... they're both top 10 middleweights right now.

I think Gomi is going to get tapped as well.

yes gomi is gettin' tapped out
xtra_chewy
1/4/09 5:58:32AM

There you go Gomi fanboyz.