Sengoku 3 Official Results

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Sengoku 3 Official Results
hotrodttt
6/8/08 12:16:15PM
Why did I change from Damm Round 2 Submission to Jorge !

Link

I also posted some of the Videos in the Video Section
grappler0000
6/8/08 12:56:50PM
Not sure why Sherdog has Cruz's submission listed as an RNC...should be an armbar.
Mayhem13
6/8/08 1:12:45PM
I cant believe i missed the cruz fight..i could have sworn I picked him with second round sub...but for some reason I clicked the other dude..

but I was suprised Masvidal lost...Damm is tough..but I have been very impressed with Masvidal so far..damn!

I ended up with like 57 points or something..whihc isnt too bad I guess for the amount of fights
hotrodttt
6/8/08 1:16:28PM

Posted by grappler0000

Not sure why Sherdog has Cruz's submission listed as an RNC...should be an armbar.

Yeah that's a Big Mistake, that Armbar was Awesome ! He Transferred from the back just like Rousimar Palhares
Raykill
6/8/08 1:16:48PM
Well 4-4 and lost a hugh parlay, just not my weekend. Oh well.
Not sure how I ended up on point with this one. But really does it matter?
I just shot of both feet this weekend.
hotrodttt
6/8/08 1:20:05PM
I went 6-2 with 42 Points and missed the Hot Bout
grappler0000
6/8/08 1:22:38PM
7-1 with 64 points...I think that's put me in the top 10, but we'll see what happens.
wolfman
6/8/08 1:23:01PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Yeah, I also missed the Hot Bout, second one in a row in the secondary league. I went 7-1 and ended up with 53 points. I was shocked that Ironhead Fujita got KO'd by Wiuff!
hotrodttt
6/8/08 1:34:25PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by hotrodttt

Yeah, I also missed the Hot Bout, second one in a row in the secondary league. I went 7-1 and ended up with 53 points. I was shocked that Ironhead Fujita got KO'd by Wiuff!

Yeah he dropped him with a stiff Right ( Fujita wasn't Ko'd ) but Travis followed it up with some nice Hammerfists which Stopped the Fight but Fujita got Right Up like he did after the Wandy Fight.

This is my 2nd Missed Hot Bout in a Row too
hotrodttt
6/8/08 1:35:49PM

Posted by grappler0000

7-1 with 64 points...I think that's put me in the top 10, but we'll see what happens.

Yeah I'm Pretty Sure you did and You'll probably be in 50th in Overall Points too
hotrodttt
6/8/08 1:36:56PM
I think I'll be in 20th After this Event
wolfman
6/8/08 1:37:45PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by wolfman

Posted by hotrodttt

Yeah he dropped him with a stiff Right ( Fujita wasn't Ko'd ) but Travis followed it up with some nice Hammerfists which Stopped the Fight but Fujita got Right Up like he did after the Wandy Fight.

Should have figured he actually wasn't KO'd. However, still impressive that Wiuff was able to drop him with that one punch and then finish him off. That was hilarious when he got bull rushed by Wandy and then got up like nothing had happened.
hotrodttt
6/8/08 1:41:00PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by wolfman

Posted by hotrodttt

Should have figured he actually wasn't KO'd. However, still impressive that Wiuff was able to drop him with that one punch and then finish him off. That was hilarious when he got bull rushed by Wandy and then got up like nothing had happened.

Yeah Dude, but what I was real surprised about was that Cruz was able to Dominate the Clinch against a 4th Place Qualifier in Greco Wrestling
Franklinfan47
6/8/08 2:24:15PM
I went 7-1 but not sure on how many points yet....anyone know when their going to update it into the secondary league? The only fight I messed up was the Damm-Masvidal fight, I really didn't see GameBred losing that fight.
grappler0000
6/8/08 2:28:50PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

I went 7-1 but not sure on how many points yet....anyone know when their going to update it into the secondary league? The only fight I messed up was the Damm-Masvidal fight, I really didn't see GameBred losing that fight.

If my math is correct, you should have 60 points...which is very respectable.
Kracker_Jap
6/8/08 2:41:04PM
I forgot to pick one of the fights and forgot to make my wagers

but never the less went 5-2 for 38points all things considering not bad hopefully still in the top 30-40
Franklinfan47
6/8/08 2:41:04PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Franklinfan47

If my math is correct, you should have 60 points...which is very respectable.

Thanks dude
The_Italian_Stallion
6/8/08 4:13:55PM
I did really great in this event, like all but one predicted right, all the ways, and half the rounds....

Too bad I f***** up in 85 the only event I cared about this weekend!
see_you_in_hell_brat
6/8/08 5:06:59PM
i ended up with 7-1 72 pts, +17,000 and i think i am probably in first place now in L2. so, pretty good event

most importantly, i may have finally gotten a ribbon thingy!

where is the update lol
see_you_in_hell_brat
6/8/08 5:11:54PM

Posted by grappler0000

shoulda been a tko anyway, talk about not defending yourself intelligently.

wolfman
6/8/08 5:42:59PM

Posted by see_you_in_hell_brat

i ended up with 7-1 72 pts, +17,000 and i think i am probably in first place now in L2. so, pretty good event

most importantly, i may have finally gotten a ribbon thingy!

where is the update lol

Nice, I think I've seen maybe one or two people get 80 points(from my math). Yet, with 72 points you should be in first overall and in the top ten for the event. Missed my four man parlay again by one person (Fujita), but earned about ~$13,000. Went 7-1, and missed the most important fight again! Damn you Fujita, what happened to your Ironhead?!
see_you_in_hell_brat
6/8/08 6:01:27PM
is the update waiting because this event is going to be aired on hdnet or something?

also, if you've done all that stuff listed in l2, why don't you have any ribbons for it?
backalley101
6/8/08 6:19:10PM
what's up with the update
wolfman
6/8/08 7:01:09PM

Posted by see_you_in_hell_brat

is the update waiting because this event is going to be aired on hdnet or something?

also, if you've done all that stuff listed in l2, why don't you have any ribbons for it?

You only get the badges for being top point man or top earner per event. I wish if you placed in the top ten for the events you would get badges as well, but then a lot of people would have badges/ribbons. So, it makes more sense for the first place people to get the badges for the events.
see_you_in_hell_brat
6/8/08 7:24:35PM
^^^
d'oh!