Sengoku 4 Discussion Thread

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Sengoku 4 Discussion Thread
hotrodttt
8/5/08 6:09:33PM
What's up guys, here you can talk about the Promotion, the Fighters in the Event, the Fights itself, you can ask question and state your concerns and opinions.

The LWGP that Sengoku's throwing out there is Great, not quite as Good as Dream but the Talent is definately there. With Gomi my 2nd Ranked Lightweight Fighter in the world vs the Recently crowned Deep Champ Sung Hwan Pang which is going to be a Stand Up affair.

A couple more match ups that intrigue me is the Grappling Whiz Satoru Kitaoka
against the always game Wrestler Clay French which will be a Nice Ground War.

So discuss what you want about Sengoku 4 in this Thread
wolfman
8/5/08 9:28:30PM
It's a good fight card, I'm interested in seeing how Damm does again. He has another tough task ahead of him and hopefully he comes away with the win. As you mentioned, the French/Kitaoka fight should be a good scrap. I'd like to see Graham get his first MMA win, but he has a decent test ahead of him. Schultz has a tough fight, but think he will pull off a hard fought W.
hotrodttt
8/5/08 10:29:21PM

Posted by wolfman

It's a good fight card, I'm interested in seeing how Damm does again. He has another tough task ahead of him and hopefully he comes away with the win. As you mentioned, the French/Kitaoka fight should be a good scrap. I'd like to see Graham get his first MMA win, but he has a decent test ahead of him. Schultz has a tough fight, but think he will pull off a hard fought W.

Yeah Damm has the toughest Fight by far, I really think Mitsuoka's going to outwork him for the Unanimous Decision. It puzzles me to see that he's the Underdog because I think he's the 60-40 Favorite. But hey it's Great because for the people who pick him get a chance at the Extra 2 Points but it's a real Close Fight.

I like Peter a lot as Rolling Thunder is my Favorite Kick but he has a tough Fight ahead of him. I also think Ryan will Win but it could be a Split Decision. We all know Ryan's Chin isn't there and Hirota is like Boku with the Hand Power. And if Ryan gets Dropped then it could be the end for him.

Good Luck on your Picks !
jiujitsufreak74
8/5/08 10:40:23PM
last event pf the season and i am betting the house on Hirota and Mitsuoka. i am glad the odds are so good because those fights are so close to call imo. i will be praying that Pang is able to beat Gomi because i can't stand that i have to rank him 2nd.
hotrodttt
8/5/08 10:43:58PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

last event pf the season and i am betting the house on Hirota and Mitsuoka. i am glad the odds are so good because those fights are so close to call imo. i will be praying that Pang is able to beat Gomi because i can't stand that i have to rank him 2nd.

I agree that I don't really like Gomi but I don't think Pang will be able to do it, Pang's Game is Standing and Gomi's better at it, Better Footwork, Hands, Kicks etc. It's going to be Great though, I can't wait !
Mayhem13
8/7/08 2:14:33AM
I am looking forward to seeing how Shultz and Damm do in this......I think it is gonna come down to French and Shultz to see who faces Gomi though..

isnt that how this works? winner of the little tourny fights Gomi or something like that..
jiujitsufreak74
8/24/08 4:08:42PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

well it payed off