Sengoku 10: Antonio Silva vs Rons Sparks in the works

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Sengoku 10: Antonio Silva vs Rons Sparks in the works
jae_1833
8/23/09 4:58:23PM
link

It has been several weeks since the World Victory Road officials have named Antonio Silva as one of the participants in Sengoku 10. Now, the undefeated super-heavyweight prospect, Ron Sparks, has surfaced as his potential opponent.
The announcement of Silva-Sparks comes at the heel of the confirmation of a series of bouts slated for Sengoku 10 that feature Nick Thompson, Ryan Schultz, and Dan Hornbuckle amongst others.

TimW001
8/23/09 5:00:01PM
WAAR RON
higdon10
8/23/09 5:57:54PM
Sparks is very overrated. I look for Silva to destroy him.
DaMaGeInC
8/23/09 6:23:13PM
silva via a 50 shot of roids and a inlarged Pituitary gland. My bad i just did some research i was not aware that his suspension was over, this year has went fast ive lost track of time, Antonio wins via mauling 2nd tko
Khaos
8/23/09 11:37:29PM

Posted by higdon10

Sparks is very overrated. I look for Silva to destroy him.

I don't know, with a win over John Ivey, he must be legit.
Naturaldisaster
8/24/09 8:59:02AM
War RON!!! put louisville back on the map baby!!! i saw ron not to long ago at the flea market in ky, he is enormous. Im glad he's fightin at WVR instead of Vyper Fight League like he was supposed to. its alot more credible of a organization than VFL which is run by former WWE wrestler John Bradshaw Layfield