sengoku 3

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » sengoku 3
duggy
6/8/08 1:57:49PM
when is this event going to be posted in the secondary league?
hotrodttt
6/8/08 2:01:55PM
Well Hippysmacker's not on and he's the Mod who usually does it, I'd say in another 1-2 Hours
Whispering_Death
6/8/08 5:01:37PM
Is there only one mod that updates the results? Not to bitch but they where so fast with the UFC85 results yet so slow with the Sengoku results.
wolfman
6/8/08 5:30:46PM

Posted by Whispering_Death

Is there only one mod that updates the results? Not to bitch but they where so fast with the UFC85 results yet so slow with the Sengoku results.

Actually there is another Mod who does the results also, svartorm, but he is MIA as he is currently out west for a competitive tournament. I've seen that hippysmacker has been online a couple of times today, but no updates yet. He must be busy with other things on and off the site as they are down one mod and has other things to do I'm sure. So, I guess we'll just have to sit back and wait. *Waits patiently*
Whispering_Death
6/8/08 6:28:48PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by Whispering_Death

Actually there is another Mod who does the results also, svartorm, but he is MIA as he is currently out west for a competitive tournament. I've seen that hippysmacker has been online a couple of times today, but no updates yet. He must be busy with other things on and off the site as they are down one mod and has other things to do I'm sure. So, I guess we'll just have to sit back and wait. *Waits patiently*

Well good luck to svartorm in his competition. Someone better start calling the other mod's cell phone and remind him to update the site! I'm sitting at #10 in the secondary league and it's killing me to see if I kept my spot in the top-10!
beerman77
6/8/08 6:42:41PM
no kidding i think i did very well in this one . whent 7 and 1 and am way to lazy today to sit and do all the math. .so i will just wait and be annoyed till they update
Brain_Smasher
6/8/08 7:20:31PM
TTT for some updates.
Bosco
6/8/08 8:15:00PM
I will not sleep until I get an update!!
chubbud22
6/8/08 9:00:00PM
Still waiting; I went 8-0 I want to see where I ranked.