We Are not Sell Outs.Lookin for more members

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » We Are not Sell Outs.Lookin for more members
iwannabesedated
9/15/08 9:37:30PM
IF anyone needs a home hit me up...we like to party and we beat up hookers .I guess if you need a home and think you could help out...send me a pm or reply...

Would like to have 5 more spots filled to get to 20...We like some other camps can hook you up with personalized Avatars and whatever you like.All i ask is you make your picks..doesnt matter if your an active poster on the team boards or main forum.

Thanks,

Party On

jiujitsufreak74
9/15/08 9:59:00PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom
we like booze and we beat up hookers because it is easy....I guess if you need a home and think you could help out...send me a pm or reply...if not good luck to all and party on.

You are the man
SmileR
9/15/08 10:02:59PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

we like booze and we beat up hookers because it is easy....I guess if you need a home and think you could help out...send me a pm or reply...if not good luck to all and party on.

You are the man

Awesome..... Simply awesome!
iwannabesedated
9/15/08 10:05:28PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

You are the man

Awesome..... Simply awesome!

Hey its been our camp slogan for along time now.

Twenty20Dollars
9/15/08 10:20:48PM
i sold out, cept I didnt get any money just a bigger camp.
Pookie
9/15/08 10:39:10PM
i think i was close to sending you a message like that maybe last season or the one before. figured it was best not to mess with the RBC
Cdellorso
9/15/08 11:32:32PM
WOW- Thats how the RBC rolls!!
SpiderSilva
9/16/08 12:58:34AM
RBC is great I would never leave

if you win an event beer pours out of your computer and you get a 1 free hooker coupon its fantastic
D0wnUnd6e6r
9/16/08 7:25:46AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

RBC is great I would never leave

if you win an event beer pours out of your computer and you get a 1 free hooker coupon its fantastic

But I heard it was a coupon for a cheap hooker... Wouldn't one just beat her up in that situation?
SpiderSilva
9/16/08 10:18:50PM
Its really just one that we all share
Kracker_Jap
9/16/08 11:09:45PM
RBC as it should be
iwannabesedated
11/3/08 2:51:47PM
TTT

since i dont have 20 friends we got 7 spots to fill.If anyone needs a camp.A lot of our camp doesnt post but be we all pretty much see each other on a weekly basis so we have really no reason to.But anyways if you need a camp hit me up.Could use some help.
The_Metal_Maniac
12/23/08 2:34:16PM
Perform your civic duty and join.