UFC 87 Seek and Destroy Countdown...See it early here

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » UFC 87 Seek and Destroy Countdown...See it early here
DevonFoxy
8/7/08 3:06:11PM
See it Here

If you don't want to wait and see it tonight you can watch it right up there. Just thought I'd share it because I didn't want to wait till tonight
DevonFoxy
8/7/08 3:13:02PM
It cuts out with like 5 minutes left but I think it's pretty much all of it sorry but still worth a watch.
postman
8/7/08 3:17:10PM
Come on man Im at work now I have to try to not get caught! I.......Have and Idea! Thanks!
Pookie
8/7/08 4:10:09PM
Fitch has a cute little asian girl
emfleek
8/7/08 4:45:17PM
I'm disappointed that they decided to show the Old Fort rather than all the strip joints here in FW. Jeez.
Meg
8/7/08 5:33:27PM
I definitely didn't want to wait until later so thanks for this.
loller90278
8/7/08 5:33:54PM
i'd be lying if i said i didn't bawl like a little baby on the roger huerta story
DevonFoxy
8/7/08 7:18:33PM

Posted by loller90278

i'd be lying if i said i didn't bawl like a little baby on the roger huerta story

I know holy cow I feel bad for him but I think he's getting bad advice if he thinks he should be paid like BJ.
loller90278
8/7/08 9:39:23PM

Posted by DevonFoxy

Posted by loller90278

I know holy cow I feel bad for him but I think he's getting bad advice if he thinks he should be paid like BJ.

why? i think he might be more well known to the casuals than BJ...
DevonFoxy
8/7/08 9:47:20PM

Posted by loller90278

Posted by DevonFoxy

Posted by loller90278

That may be but Huerta can't fight and be a champion in two different weight classes. As much as I started liking Huerta from the video I can not understand why he would be asking for that much. I really hope he reconsiders what he's doing and maybe if he gets beaten by Kenny he will relize what a mistake he's making demanding that much money.

I've said this before but Dana made Huerta to being at the place he is now and now Huerta is saying " Thanks for building me up so much now since you did so much for me at getting me to this level......I want even more from you." I think he's trying to get too much I could see a 40 K deal and if he wins 40 K more I think that would be more than sufficient at this time. even maybe 50 K but a 6 digit contract is way too much for a guy who hasn't beaten a guy in the top 15.
loller90278
8/7/08 9:58:59PM

Posted by DevonFoxy

Posted by loller90278

Posted by DevonFoxy

Posted by loller90278

That may be but Huerta can't fight and be a champion in two different weight classes. As much as I started liking Huerta from the video I can not understand why he would be asking for that much. I really hope he reconsiders what he's doing and maybe if he gets beaten by Kenny he will relize what a mistake he's making demanding that much money.

I've said this before but Dana made Huerta to being at the place he is now and now Huerta is saying " Thanks for building me up so much now since you did so much for me at getting me to this level......I want even more from you." I think he's trying to get too much I could see a 40 K deal and if he wins 40 K more I think that would be more than sufficient at this time. even maybe 50 K but a 6 digit contract is way too much for a guy who hasn't beaten a guy in the top 15.

well, i somewhat agree with you. i remember lesner getting a lot more than he should have, for a guy that was 1-0 prior to the herring fight. also, we don't really know how much BJ is getting paid, so it might not even be that much.