Owned.

Posted by juanez13

Owned.

Posted by DonnieDarko

Owned.

Aether
7/20/08 1:15:25AM
Fedor is in the house!!!111

I believe Fedor can singlehandedly make Affliction work if they market him properly. I really hope Trump sticks around for more than 3 cards, Affliction has a lot more potential than any other company that has come out so far.

I'm thinking they're going to try to pressure UFC into doing a cross promotion before Randy's contract runs out. I think it would be great not only for Affliction, but for the sport in general.

Great night of fights all around. Franca vs Edgar was the war I expected it to be. Great.
DiabloFreak56
7/20/08 1:15:28AM
i just find it hilarious that fedor didnt even break a sweat vs tim when randy had to go for 5 rounds ya know... just hopefully that fight happens.. and im gonna have to go with my man randy in that fight

WAR RANDY!
Quasar
7/20/08 1:16:53AM

Posted by DiabloFreak56

i just find it hilarious that fedor didnt even break a sweat vs tim when randy had to go for 5 rounds ya know... just hopefully that fight happens.. and im gonna have to go with my man randy in that fight

WAR RANDY!

TO BE OWNED
Bowen50
7/20/08 1:18:10AM
WAR RANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jiujitsufreak74
7/20/08 1:22:46AM
Honestly, i don't think anyone can even touch Fedor. he was reawakened the non-believers and his reign of dominance shall begin where it left off a few years ago.

ALL HAIL THE LAST EMPEROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(imo, Randy doesn't stand the slightest of chances)
emfleek
7/20/08 1:22:54AM
Fedor > Couture
mkiv9secsupra
7/20/08 1:26:04AM
I knew there was a reason i never removed Fedor from the #1 spot on my P4P list

no one at HW stands a chance right now!!!!
juanez13
7/20/08 1:26:17AM

Posted by emfleek

Fedor > Couture

True, really dont see how randy could beat Fedor.
Khaos
7/20/08 1:26:28AM
I've always doubted him, I still doubt him, I think he proved he's top 10, top 5 P4P best.

I just couldn't take Jay Glazer's "Cocksucking" of Fedor, the Great one this, The great one that, I mean I ordered the PPV for everyone but Fedor, the hype him up so much, it makes me hate him.

IMO Arlovksi, Barnett, or Couture could beat him.
Ordep
7/20/08 1:28:55AM
From what I saw tonight I more confident that Randy has very little chance against Fedor. Not because the 36 sec vs 5 rds against Sylvia, but for Fedor's explosiveness and speed. You gotta have a super fast brain to react/response to Fedor's offense. Randy is very intelligent but Game Plan IS NOT the same as instantaneous response and if you fail to react to your opponent your plan is screwed. If they fight I see the same result. Fedor Rd 1 Sub or TkO.
mkiv9secsupra
7/20/08 1:30:58AM
someone post the vid or a link to the vid i NEED to see this fight!!!!
mrsmiley
7/20/08 1:31:23AM
Fedor proved he is not human.That was just amazing!!!
juanez13
7/20/08 1:32:24AM
Randy vs Fedor-->> how i think the fight would go.

Both fighters circle, Fedor explodes with a left hook ( like he does in every single fight) and hits randy with a one two combo, randy goes for a take down but fedor reverses (grabs one under hook, trips randy) Fedor gets to work, moves into half guard were he unleashes and TKO couture. If Fedor gets on top of randy, it would look like when Barnett was on top of randy, but alot more punches.
juanez13
7/20/08 1:33:13AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Fedor Vs Sylvia for those who havent had the chance
Bowen50
7/20/08 1:35:58AM
i have always had a ton of respect for Fedor especially now after he just proved he is still the #1 heavyweight and #2 pound for pound fighter in the world. i am just such a huge Randy fan that idc what anyone says until this fight happens i'm going with Randy all the way. Mega props to Fedor tonight for the performance he put on against Sylvia. talk about an ass whooping. jesus
jiujitsufreak74
7/20/08 1:38:04AM

Posted by Khaos

I've always doubted him, I still doubt him, I think he proved he's top 10, top 5 P4P best.

I just couldn't take Jay Glazer's "Cocksucking" of Fedor, the Great one this, The great one that, I mean I ordered the PPV for everyone but Fedor, the hype him up so much, it makes me hate him.

IMO Arlovksi, Barnett, or Couture could beat him.

You, sir, need a psych evaluation.

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

punch a baby in the face...same thing
SpiderSilva
7/20/08 1:42:59AM
WOW Fedor is the man I thought Tim could handle the explostion but I guess not

Anderson Silva is still #1 it only took him 1 punch
juanez13
7/20/08 1:46:21AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

I rank Fedor over Anderson, but he is defenately right behind me, he is a tank!!

did you see that cut under Irvins eye?? Brutal, just Brutal.
telnights
7/20/08 1:49:42AM
He did a really good job tonight. I still don't think he is the P4P best. I think this fight moved him up from 4th to 2 or 3 but I still think Silva is by far #1 right now. I also think Barnett has the best chance of beating him and I think Randy would give him a really good fight. Silva almost looked scared and tapped rather fast to half applied RNC. But After the shots he took I think he just wanted out of there. But I would like to remind some of you before you go on that Fedor is god kick Tim was beat by Andrei Arlovski in 47 seconds and Frank Mir in 50 seconds and almost lost to Randy right off the bat. If Randy hit harder I think he would have. So Tim is prone to fighters that attack him fast before he gets time to get set and find his range.
hails
7/20/08 1:50:16AM
Man I was always thinking The Spider was no 1 P4P, but now after watching Fedor walk through a guy that once wore the strap in the UFC, I am now saying Fedor is the no 1 P4P fighter in the world.

I don't think anyone out there will be able to stop him, maybe only Big Nog, because we know he can take the punishment.

I can't wait to see Fedor fight again. How long will they make me wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mchubb316
7/20/08 1:51:50AM
I had my doubts about Fedor, I thought Tim could beat him. I could not have been more wrong. Fedor is everything that people says he is and more. He ran through Sylvia, and I think will do the same against Couture. He is on a different level than any other fighter right now. Anderson Silva is close, but I think even Fedor is a step above him right now. Never again will I doubt Fedor.
DiabloFreak56
7/20/08 1:52:40AM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by SpiderSilva

I rank Fedor over Anderson, but he is defenately right behind me, he is a tank!!

did you see that cut under Irvins eye?? Brutal, just Brutal.

both fights combined were like a minute and a half thats really insane..

and i do have a lot of respect for fedor.. just i think if randy gets on top of him and GNP'S him it can be done but i think fedor has the stand up hands down..but thats just me
SpiderSilva
7/20/08 1:57:10AM
I don't know if Randy get a hold of Fedor that Sambo will really come into play and he might just take the fight down and we all know Fedor GnP and Subs are AMAZING
jimmypockets
7/20/08 2:09:01AM
As much as I like Couture. He will not last long with the greatest fighter ever Fedor Emelianenko.
Aether
7/20/08 2:31:03AM
I don't understand how people rank Anderson as the best p4p. being the best p4p generally comes with dominance over multiple divisions or winning convincingly with big physical disadvantages. Anderson is by far the best middleweight, but middleweight is also the weakest division, and while anderson has never really had to fight anyone significantly larger than him fedor has proven on multiple occasions that he can easily destroy people with HUGE physical advantages over him.

I'll give Anderson all the respect in the world, but I have a pretty hard time seeing him fight anyone who is 100 pounds heavier than him or a foot taller than him and continuing to be dominant the way fedor has against similar handicaps.

Fedor is the #1 p4p fighter, I've been arguing it for years. Only heavyweights have to deal with such huge gaps in weight and reach, and fedor is more dominant than any champion has ever been, including anderson. Tim is top 5 and fedor finished him in 30 seconds. Even Anderson can't do that to his tougher competition.
Pages: [1] 2