Secondary League Win %

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Secondary League Win %
NaughtSoSober
3/14/08 12:47:21AM
Is there anyway to tell my pick % for the Secondary League? Under My Playground it only shows the UFC pick %.
Jipper
3/14/08 1:13:44AM
On MyPlayground click on View My Profile. Just above your Last 10 Posts are your secondary league stats. You can also get to your profile by clicking on your UserName from anywhere including this forum.

You're 7-0 100% win rate. WTG!
NaughtSoSober
3/14/08 1:54:40AM
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Props given, though I don't know what that means, I'm sure it's a positive.
CantAndleDaRiddum
3/14/08 10:02:10PM
ha i didnt know that either
Kpro
3/14/08 11:39:06PM

Posted by NaughtSoSober

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Props given, though I don't know what that means, I'm sure it's a positive.

Props are generally what is given out to the poster with the shortest user name in the thread.
Rush
3/15/08 12:21:14AM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by NaughtSoSober

Props are generally what is given out to the poster with the shortest user name in the thread.

Yeah, what he said.
Jipper
3/15/08 2:22:33AM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by NaughtSoSober