Secondary league updates too slowly

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Secondary league updates too slowly
Mryzyz
4/10/11 2:08:43PM
Dammit
kopower
4/10/11 2:12:15PM
Patience grasshopper. I'm sure the draw last night didn't help things.
FastKnockout
4/10/11 2:46:40PM
Remember that those in charge of The Playground also have lives of their own, and the secondary league isn't as important as the main fantasy.
Twenty20Dollars
4/10/11 4:03:53PM
Plus secondary is mostly all combo cards now, so they have to find all the results from the different cards.
pmoney
4/10/11 4:24:38PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Remember that those in charge of The Playground also have lives of their own, and the secondary league isn't as important as the main fantasy.

"Secondary league isn't as important as the main fantasy" ??!?! Tell that to Nick Diaz my friend! He's still pissed about getting deleted against the Cyborg Santos!!
J/K But hey, Secondary League is just as important as primary! All the hardcore Playgrounders know where things get intense! Primary league is much easier to pick, IMO.

And as far as Admins and Mods go, they aren't allowed to have lives! I thought we had been through this before! I want you mods to toil endlessly, night and day for the enjoyment of my Fantasy MMA picks and wagers! :::evil cackles:::
Budgellism
4/10/11 4:27:32PM
Secondary league is my ****, lol. I always do better in the Secondary league and I agree the updates are very slow. Hell, if you tell me who I have to PM I'll send the results of every fight minutes after the cards are over.
DJRokyManson
4/10/11 10:34:08PM
Maybe it is time to move Strikeforce up to Pride's old spot in the main playground?
Lesnar1
4/10/11 11:12:44PM
Yeah I was wondering after the strikeforce event what happened.
Shawn91111
4/10/11 11:24:50PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by FastKnockout

"Secondary league isn't as important as the main fantasy" ??!?! Tell that to Nick Diaz my friend! He's still pissed about getting deleted against the Cyborg Santos!!
J/K But hey, Secondary League is just as important as primary! All the hardcore Playgrounders know where things get intense! Primary league is much easier to pick, IMO.

And as far as Admins and Mods go, they aren't allowed to have lives! I thought we had been through this before! I want you mods to toil endlessly, night and day for the enjoyment of my Fantasy MMA picks and wagers! :::evil cackles:::

No its not, at all
pmoney
4/11/11 10:04:28AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by pmoney

Posted by FastKnockout

No its not, at all

What's not at all? Secondary isn't as important or isn't harder to pick?