Secondary League Update?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Secondary League Update?
Rabi
2/19/11 8:33:41AM
Any idea when lasts nights results will be updated?
Wallass
2/19/11 8:46:53AM
Not sure but is there a possibility the rest of the fights on the Secondary league are getting underway tonight (the Loiseau fight) If so I'd assume it wont be updated till tomorrow although Ive been wrong before.
Rabi
2/19/11 8:51:55AM
Thanks for the response mate but Tachi Palace Fights was also last night.
DCRage
2/19/11 12:52:39PM
Impatient much, people? You all need to remember the people that update the scores can't be on 24/7 to do it, and also that event results aren't always immediately available after the fights like they are with UFC-it always takes longer with these smaller events since they don't always get the attention UFC, SF & Bellator do.
emfleek
2/19/11 4:26:36PM

Posted by DCRage

Impatient much, people? You all need to remember the people that update the scores can't be on 24/7 to do it, and also that event results aren't always immediately available after the fights like they are with UFC-it always takes longer with these smaller events since they don't always get the attention UFC, SF & Bellator do.

No need to be a dick about it. He was only asking.

Rabi - probably sometime this evening, bro.
Rabi
2/19/11 5:21:48PM
Thanks mate.
npayant
2/19/11 6:39:37PM

Posted by emfleek

No need to be a dick about it.

Amen!!
Chael_Sonnen
2/19/11 10:38:32PM

Posted by DCRage

And people wonder why the traffic is down
pmoney
2/20/11 1:21:03AM
I was thinking of a solution to this, perhaps something the admins/mods may or may not approve of. The MMA news that is on the main page of this website is posted by users. I thought it would be cool if it could be set up where if points hadn't been awarded, any user could input the event results.

This would create like a "projected points" system that users could edit and use to see what points they should be awarded, awaiting admin review and confirmation of show results, of course.

Just a thought! I know this is rare for the admins to take even a day, and I see them take care of every event rather expediently. And I am sure we all know what we got and how many points we will have, and are just anxious to see our updated standings.
emfleek
2/21/11 8:47:58AM

Posted by pmoney

I was thinking of a solution to this, perhaps something the admins/mods may or may not approve of. The MMA news that is on the main page of this website is posted by users. I thought it would be cool if it could be set up where if points hadn't been awarded, any user could input the event results.

This would create like a "projected points" system that users could edit and use to see what points they should be awarded, awaiting admin review and confirmation of show results, of course.

Just a thought! I know this is rare for the admins to take even a day, and I see them take care of every event rather expediently. And I am sure we all know what we got and how many points we will have, and are just anxious to see our updated standings.

In a perfect world, this would work. However, even though I'm not a coder, I can only imagine that this could potentially lead to coding/programming nightmares. The input is appreciated, though.