Secondary League Error

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Secondary League Error
pmoney
1/8/12 8:43:08PM
First of all, I know everyone appreciates the promptness of the Secondary League update this weekend. Especially considering it's NFL playoff weekend, that was a very quick turn around. Thanks a ton Playground officials!

Now to the point, I can't view the details of my picks in my Secondary League game history. I wanted to look at my picks for Rockhold-Jardine, but when I clicked "View Details", the game history page was reloaded with this error message:

Either this player has not made any picks for this event yet or you are trying to view picks for an event that has not happened yet..

I tried viewing several cards from every season I participated in, all came up with the same message. Anyone else experiencing this?

I would imagine there is a server update or something to that affect going on. We know what they say about assuming though! Just thought I'd bring it up.

Thanks again!
Rabi
1/8/12 8:56:33PM
I got the same as well.
Budgellism
1/8/12 8:58:40PM
Yup, same here
Kpro
1/8/12 9:03:36PM
Always multiple ways to get to the info.

Account ------> View My Profile -------> click "View" under Secondary League in your profile ------> click an event

Should work.

If not, view your profile and find your ranking, click League 2, go to points leaders (or wagers leaders) and go to your ranking, the drop down bar should show your picks and/or wagers.

If all 3 ways don't work then it's just down now, but I tried that first method I listed on mine and works fine.
pmoney
1/8/12 9:39:25PM

Posted by Kpro

Always multiple ways to get to the info.

Account ------> View My Profile -------> click "View" under Secondary League in your profile ------> click an event

Should work.

If not, view your profile and find your ranking, click League 2, go to points leaders (or wagers leaders) and go to your ranking, the drop down bar should show your picks and/or wagers.

If all 3 ways don't work then it's just down now, but I tried that first method I listed on mine and works fine.

You are very wise sir!
scoozna
1/9/12 6:23:51PM
ahhhh...thanks...gotta STL. I finally hit a 3-man parlay...to bad it's the 2ndary league!
DoTheMMAth
1/9/12 8:56:58PM
Should be fixed now.
Bubbles
1/11/12 5:36:24PM
once again i have negative dollars. i lost all the money i bet (my entire bankroll), but i gained some from my picks which should mean i have positive dollars
emfleek
1/11/12 6:03:58PM

Posted by Bubbles

once again i have negative dollars. i lost all the money i bet (my entire bankroll), but i gained some from my picks which should mean i have positive dollars

I show that you have $210.
Bubbles
1/11/12 6:07:00PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Bubbles

I show that you have $210.

yeah but when i go to the wagers page it says i have -$210 available and cant make a bet. same thing happened last event

Current Bankroll: $-210
Total Event Wagers: $0
Available Bankroll: $-210
Max Event Profit: +$0
Max Event Loss: -$0