Secondary league card needs more picks made

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Secondary league card needs more picks made
hippysmacker
10/13/11 7:04:05AM
Just to set wager odds alone.
scoozna
10/13/11 10:49:59AM
I did my part...yay me.

...and what's up with fighter nicknames these days???!
Twenty20Dollars
10/13/11 11:37:47AM
I didn't even realize there was a card. Didn't think there was anything good out there to pick, but I guess you have to look harder than I do.
pmoney
10/13/11 1:29:43PM
Well played Hippy! Maybe you could do a mass e-mail and let people know there is a card. When the page was empty, it said users would be notified by e-mail. Could be a reason no one has picked/checked secondary league.
Poor_Franklin
10/13/11 2:38:51PM
do our picks affect the wager odds?
Shawn91111
10/13/11 3:00:56PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Yes, yes they do
prophecy033
10/13/11 4:03:40PM

Posted by pmoney

Well played Hippy! Maybe you could do a mass e-mail and let people know there is a card. When the page was empty, it said users would be notified by e-mail. Could be a reason no one has picked/checked secondary league.

I'm not sure its up to hippy to notify us but at the same time, I checked the secondary league and there was nothing there. I made my picks previously so I was good
Poor_Franklin
10/13/11 4:15:32PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Yes, yes they do

so if we all voted for the underdog & then the wagers for the fights came up, we'd get better money odds on the favored fighter?

seems flawed
pmoney
10/14/11 4:36:40AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by pmoney

I'm not sure its up to hippy to notify us but at the same time, I checked the secondary league and there was nothing there. I made my picks previously so I was good

Yeah perhaps I should have just phrased that differently. I was just referring to the notice that was on the fantasy picks screen stating that when a new card was added an e-mail would be sent. Perhaps that notice got sent out and I didn't get it, but if it wasn't sent that could have been a factor in people not looking and checking on their picks. I am not sure who takes care of that stuff, but I was suggesting it because it was previously implemented.
Wolfenstein
10/16/11 3:03:03AM
Stunning, I picked all the bouts to get eveyone's wagers on board, and now it appears I didn't make any picks--meh, I guess that's just the way it is.
emfleek
10/16/11 9:15:34AM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Stunning, I picked all the bouts to get eveyone's wagers on board, and now it appears I didn't make any picks--meh, I guess that's just the way it is.

How do you know that? The results haven't been updated yet. I'm not even done entering them!
Wolfenstein
10/16/11 12:29:59PM
I must have been confused, I was under the assumption they already were posted, and there was just a blank on the fight companion.